Posted on: April 10, 2021
Be in Business for Yourself, not By YourselfEnjoy the rewards of
building a financial practice helping clients make financial
choices guided by their values with the support of local leaders
and colleagues, professional training and systems to help you be
Job DescriptionThrivent is a different kind of financial services
provider. We believe money is a tool, not a goal. Driven by a
higher purpose at our core, we are committed to providing financial
advice, investments, insurance, banking and generosity programs to
help people make the most of all they've been given. We're hiring
entrepreneurial people to grow with us. If you have a heart for
service and a passion for helping others reach their financial
goals, we'd like to connect with you.
As a Thrivent Financial advisor, you'll:
- Provide one-on-one financial guidance and connect clients to
Thrivent products, services and unique membership benefits.
- Build genuine, long-term relationships based on shared values
- Complete a comprehensive training program with up to 16 weeks
of paid training and have ongoing support and career development
- Obtain state insurance licenses (life, health & variable
contracts) and Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6
and 63 registrations.
- Have the flexibility to control your schedule, allowing for
Desired CharacteristicsOur culture and our people are special.
We're looking for people who are-or want to become-part of the
communities where our clients live, work and worship. Whether
you're a seasoned financial professional, just entering the
workforce or looking for a career change, you could be a successful
Thrivent financial advisor if you're:
- Self-motivated, independent and driven to succeed.
- Motivated by helping others.
- A natural coach or guide with strong interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about living a life of generosity by serving others,
not just selling products.
- Attainment of FINRA SIE within 90 days of hire/transfer
(licensed role only).
- Satisfactory background check, fingerprinting and securities
registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if
Compensation and BenefitsYou'll get all the benefits of a Fortune
500 organization and more. Here, you'll enjoy:
- Unlimited earning potential through commission and incentive
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and accidental death and
- Unique perks like pension, 401(k) and retiree medical
- Ongoing access to training and opportunity for professional
- Membership programs and award-winning workshops that help you
connect with your clients and engage others to make a real impact
in your community.
Thrivent fosters a diverse workforce to serve our diverse
clientele, reflecting a wide range of backgrounds and experiences.
If you're intrigued about our work and the possibility of becoming
part of it, we invite you to visit
Thriventfinancial.com/advisorcareers to learn more. You won't just
build a career; you'll be part of an organization focused on
growing, innovating, and serving.
Keywords: Thrivent, Lexington , Financial Advisor, Accounting, Auditing , Stanford, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!