Financial Services Agent
Company: Thrivent Financial
Posted on: September 13, 2019
SummaryJob Description- Are you passionate about coaching others to
- Are you a talent magnet?
- Are you a natural leader?
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and help
Financial Professionals (FPs) succeed in the Financial Service
industry check out our new leadership opening in our Lexington
market. As a Regional Development Leader you:
1. Develop New FPs and Support the Launch of New FP Practices
- Model and coach on all elements of the Thrivent Financial Advice,
Salesforce and other Thrivent tools (i.e. CAP, Illustrations,
- Conduct high levels of joint field work (approx. 3 days per week)
as scheduled by new FPs to observe and offer feedback.
- Coach FPs as they develop their sales goals and provide feedback
to help them reach goals.
- Collaborate with FPs to develop/execute marketing plans
2. COLLABORATE WITH OTHERS
- Inform and communicate with leadership team regarding FP (new
and vet) progress toward goals and success.
- Facilitate connections with vet FPs to provide additional joint
field work experiences or practice review for new FPs.
- Use corporate resources to stay informed of key practices or
changes that directly impact new FP launch
3. Attract, Recruit and Select Diverse Talent
- Build and implement a recruiting strategy to grow capacity by
attracting and cultivating quality, diverse FP candidates in focus
- Execute a plan to recruit quality talent by spending focused time
developing trusting relationships within broad and diverse
networks, using centers of influence and obtaining referrals from
FPs for quality, diverse talent
- Actively handle a pipeline of high quality, diverse
- Conduct selection interviews and assess candidates for high
probability for success.
- Build followership by demonstrating enthusiasm for the career and
for Thrivent and by caring about the success of others.
- Four-year college degree strongly preferred.
- Professional designation or history of significant progress
toward achievement preferred.
- Proven track record of solid sales results (i.e. L/H/A,
- Experience in using the Thrivent Financial Advice Process,
Salesforce and other Thrivent tools and systems (i.e. CAP,
Illustrations, etc.) and ability and willingness to model, promote
and demonstrate usage of tools as needed.
- Ability to utilize technology effectively to coach and train new
- Will and skill to commit to joint field work expectations.
- Experience in leading groups, specifically in presenting and
facilitating in order to drive understanding of concepts and
practices that lead to new FP success.
- FINRA Series 7, 63/65 or 66 required or obtained within 90
- State insurance licensed and appointed in life, health and
variable lines of authority or attained within 90 days.
- State securities registered and insurance licensed and appointed
in all states that comprise the Regional Financial Office (RFO)
- Once FPs are assigned to this position, this position will
require securities registrations, state insurance licenses and
appointments in all states where FPs are conducting business and
- Satisfactory background check and clean compliance record.
- Flexibility to travel within the region (may include overnight)
and conduct business during evening hours and must have own
You dont need to be Christian to join our team. You do need the
passion to guide our members on their Wise With Money Journey,
equipping them to live more content, confident and generous lives.
Thrivent strives to provide an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship
status, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, sex,
genetic information, or any other status or condition protected by
applicable state or federal laws. This policy applies to all
employees and job applicants.
Keywords: Thrivent Financial, Lexington , Financial Services Agent, Accounting, Auditing , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!