Head Girls Golf Coach 2020-2021 School Year
Company: Young World Physical Education
Posted on: February 25, 2021
HEAD GIRLS GOLF COACH 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
- Application Deadline: Posted until Filled
- Posted : January 12, 2021 Enter your email to receive job
alerts when new jobs like this one are posted. My Email Job
Description CLASS TITLE: HEAD COACH BASIC FUNCTION: Coach in
various secondary school interscholastic athletic programs.
- Promote sports in the schools and community.
- Plan the assigned athletic program.
- Organize and supervise practices.
- Teach individual fundamental skills, team play, team strategy
and rules and regulations of the game.
- Teach good sportsmanship and self-control.
- Check eligibility of participants, including insurance coverage
and parent consent.
- Provide students a proper role model, emotional support,
patience, a friendly attitude and general guidance.
- Conduct learning experiences, with small groups of student
- Recommend the purchase of equipment, supplies and uniforms as
appropriate for the health, safety and welfare of students
- Perform related duties as assigned. KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Fundamentals of various sports.
- Health and safety regulations.
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy. ABILITY
- Assist coaches on one or more sports.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Read, interpret, apply and explain rules, regulations, policies
and procedures. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Any combination
equivalent to: a high school diploma or G.E.D. Certificate, a
minimum of 64 semester hours from an accredited college or
university and one year of experience coaching in a school athletic
program. LICENSES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Successful completion of
ABLE test, a criminal records check, AIDS awareness training,
current certification in first aid and CPR.
- Position Type: Part-time
- Job Category : Athletics & Activities > Coaching
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display
(each a "Submission") will viewed by other users of the service who
may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they
represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions.
Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials
posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the
service is at your own risk. "Sensitive data" for purposes of this
section means social security or other government-issued
identification numbers, medical or health information, account
security information, individual financial account information,
credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account
passwords, individual credit and income information or any other
sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.
Keywords: Young World Physical Education, Lexington , Head Girls Golf Coach 2020-2021 School Year, Education / Teaching , Nicholasville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!