Head Girls Track Coach 2020-2021 School Year
Company: Young World Physical Education
Posted on: February 25, 2021
HEAD GIRLS TRACK COACH 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
- Application Deadline: Posted until Filled
- Posted : January 12, 2021 Enter your email to receive job
alerts when new jobs like this one are posted. My Email Job
Description ASSISTANT COACH BASIC FUNCTION: Assist coaches in
various secondary school athletic programs. REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES:
- Assist in promoting sports in the school and community.
- Assist the head coach in planning the athletic program.
- Assist the head coach in organizing and supervising
- Assist the head coach in teaching individual fundamental
skills, team plan, team strategy and rules and regulations of the
- Assist the head coach in teaching good sportsmanship and
- Assist in checking eligibility of participants, including
insurance coverage and parent consent.
- Assist students by providing a proper role model, emotional
support, patience, a friendly attitude and general guidance.
- Conduct learning experiences, under the direction of the
coaches, with small groups of student athletes.
- Recommend the purchase of equipment, supplies and uniforms as
appropriate for the health, safety and welfare of student
- Perform related duties as assigned. KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Fundamentals of various sports.
- Health and safety regulations.
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy. ABILITY
- Assist coaches on one or more sports.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Read, interpret, apply and explain rules, regulations, policies
- Lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds. EDUCATION AND
EXPERIENCE: Any combination equivalent to: high school diploma or
G.E.D. Certificate as required by Kentucky law and 64 semester
hours. LICENSES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Successful completion of
ABLE test, criminal record check, AIDS awareness training, and
current certification in first aid and CPR.
- Position Type: Part-time
- Job Category : Athletics & Activities > Coaching
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display
(each a "Submission") will viewed by other users of the service who
may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they
represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions.
Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials
posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the
service is at your own risk. "Sensitive data" for purposes of this
section means social security or other government-issued
identification numbers, medical or health information, account
security information, individual financial account information,
credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account
passwords, individual credit and income information or any other
sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.
Keywords: Young World Physical Education, Lexington , Head Girls Track Coach 2020-2021 School Year, Education / Teaching , Nicholasville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!