Company: Residence Inn Lexington North
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Residence Inn Lexington North
1080 Newtown Pike
Lexington , KY 40511
The Chief Engineer is responsible for the day-to-day operations of
the engineering division. In the absence of the Director, the
assistant will assume the administrative, financial and operating
aspects of the hotel as they relate to engineering.
- Assist in developing and implementing plans to maintain property,
equipment, grounds and other assets in a safe and acceptable state
- Ensure the hotel is in compliance with all local, state and
- Supervise and train all Engineering staff in Customer Service,
Empowerment, Standard Operating Procedures and Loss Prevention.
- Create and post all Engineering staffs schedules.
- Create and adhere to annual budget for department.
- Assist in developing financial forecasts and actively participate
in monthly profit/loss review meetings.
- Create and implement preventative maintenance program for all
- Ensure all emergency and life safety equipment and systems are
inspected, tested and certified per Highgate Hotel standards.
- Actively participate in energy conservation programs.
- Review all guest and meeting planner comment cards to ensure
problems are identified and corrected in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliancewith the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Assist with the administration of all vendor contracts controlled
by the engineering department.
- Ensure that room maintenance requests are handled in a prompt and
- Follow up on all alarms immediately to determine the exact
location and cause.Determine emergency status and report findings
to Front Desk.Take immediate action as necessary.
- Assist as necessary with special projects and renovations.
- Support and participate in all Highgate Hotel programs.
- Participate in Highgate Hotel Safety Committee.
Keywords: Residence Inn Lexington North, Lexington , Chief Engineer, Engineering , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!