Company: Windstream Holdings
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job Description Job ID:22004454 General Summary:
- Screen and process locate tickets received from state One-call
centers by using third party software and electronic mapping.
- Forward tickets requiring facility locates to contract locators
companies or company employees, after tickets have been
- Work with company employees, One-Call Center employees and
contract locators to insure that Windstream facilities are
protected from damage.
- Work with Windstream Plant Damage Recovery group and collection
agencies to recover the cost to repair damages.
- Resolve customer complaints or problems with dig tickets or
- Update computer system with current information as soon as
- Create reports showing ticket volumes and damage tracking.
- Review invoices from One-Call Centers and Contract
- Perform other duties as assigned. Desired Qualifications:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to use electronic maps and to follow written directions
to dig sites
- Prior experience in Call Center environment
- Map test will be given Job Requirements Education and
Experience: High School diploma or equivalent and 4 years
experience with 3 years directly related to the job. College hours
or a college degree may be substituted for some experience as
deemed appropriate. IND123 EEO Statement:Windstream is an equal
opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity
and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic
information, protected veteran status, current military status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
creed, citizenship status, or any other status protected by law,
and to give full consideration to qualified disabled individuals
and protected veterans. The diverse voices of our employees fuel
our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream
is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.
Keywords: Windstream Holdings, Lexington , Coordinator-Engineering (Remote), Engineering , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!