Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: March 18, 2023
- Process Planning; Quality Specifications; Machine
Specifications; Machine/Equipment Procurement; Installation/Trial
Management; Quality Analysis, Adjustment, and Improvement; Project
Management; Schedule Control; Budget Control/Cost Reduction;
Manufacturing Support/Process Tracking.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, and off shifts as typical
work is conducted on nonproduction times (high OT
- Willing to support Business Travel as required, including
short-term or long-term, Travel expenses provided.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent.
- Proficient Computer Skills: MS Office, CAD packages (AutoCAD,
- Manufacturing/processing experience.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Client's Body shop Engineering Experience.
- New Model Introduction experience.
- Up to 5 years of Automotive/Manufacturing Engineering
- Bachelor's Degree.
- The position may require Steel Toe shoes at the time of job
- And candidates need to arrange their own.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Lexington , Project Engineer, Engineering , Georgetown, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...