Sales Account Manager (Crestview, KY)
Company: Lifetouch National School Studios Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2020
Shutterfly, Lifetouch LLC is an industry-leader with operations
in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced,
collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our
business. Respect, integrity, teamwork, and passion are at the core
of what we do.
Some opportunities are picture-perfect.
It's time to discover the benefits of working for a supportive
company that values positivity and rewards hard work. At Lifetouch,
you'll be respected for your professionalism, motivation, and
ability to consistently deliver results. If your vision is to work
for a respected industry leader, we are ready to support you.
This is an outside/field position, working primarily to service and
retain a current customer base within a designated territory.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Meet sales expectations by:
- Retain current accounts at a rate of 95% or higher.
- Drive territory sales expectations and results through the
selling of additional portrait programs, products, and services to
current accounts within assigned sales area.
- Service and retain accounts by addressing on-going customer
needs. Sell new accounts in assigned prospects.
- Leveraging existing relationships within current accounts to
sell deeper and sell other products.
- Re-book business at a rate of 95% or higher every year in
assigned accounts following company re-booking guidelines.
- Maintaining and updating current product and services
- Sell new accounts via assigned account prospects
- Assisting with data collection from accounts as required (e.g.
- Attending regularly scheduled sales meeting.
- Completing accurate sales contracts for orders, including
pricing and payment terms in accordance with corporate
- Utilizing and maintaining calling and prospecting activity
reporting using the Account Management System
- Maintaining, completing, and submitting paperwork/reports,
including weekly sales logs, call reports, account files, account
recovery forms in accordance with corporate guidelines.
Provide exceptional customer service support to all assigned
- Building and managing long term relationships with current
accounts through regularly scheduled service calls and portrait day
- Acting as the point of contact and providing quality product,
program, and service information to accounts in a timely
- Responding to accounts within 24 hours of their initial
- Interviewing decision-maker after portrait day to ensure
customer satisfaction and identify areas for improvement (where
- Providing post picture day follow-up with host to ensure their
- Ensuring account files are accurate and current.
- Represent Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times while
adhering to all Company and territory policies and displays
confidence and professionalism even during times of stress and in
- Perform other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- 2-3 years of sales and/or customer service experience
- Results focused
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong persuasive skills, specifically related to maintaining
- Proven influencing and negotiation skills as related to
acquiring new business
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Full use of dependable, insured automobile.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base pay plus commissions
- Exceptional culture
- 401K, health benefits and paid time off being Day 1 of
- Gas card and/or mileage reimbursement
- Company Tablet and laptop
- Shutterfly discounts
Keywords: Lifetouch National School Studios Inc., Lexington , Sales Account Manager (Crestview, KY), Executive , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!