Materials Planning Manager
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Materials Planning Manager will work closely with customers,
suppliers, and all levels of internal personnel affecting customer
orders, material purchasing and planning, scheduling, and
logistics. The Materials Manager is responsible to ensure
timely delivery of customer orders. The Materials Manager
works to continually improve communication and business processes
to reduce lead times and improve customer satisfaction.
- Develop production and shipping plan to support customer
demands and timely delivery.
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect
continual improvements in efficiency of department and services
- Maintain compliance with industry and standards for
transporting company product intrastate, interstate, and
- Utilize and maintain ERP system to manage customer demands and
ensure timely delivery while optimizing inventory levels to support
- Manage, train, coach, counsel, and assist subordinates in the
execution of their individual responsibilities.
- Establish and maintain required department records and
- Partner with management team to develop and administer various
logistics plans and procedures aligned with overall business
- Use Forecasting and Demand Management by working closely with
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, logistics,
material management, or other related field.
- 5+ years working experience in a manufacturing environment with
extensive experience in inventory, planning, logistics,
supervision, and MRP systems.
- Strong planning, organizational, analytical, communication, and
networking skills are required.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Lexington , Materials Planning Manager, Executive , Flemingsburg, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!