Sr. Strategic Contract Management Specialist
Company: Galls LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Galls is the place
for you! We are looking for a Sr. Strategic Contract Management
Specialist that will focus in the management of GSA, Federal, and
Cooperative Agreements. Summary The highly specialized Sr.
Strategic Contract Management Specialist (Sr. Specialist) role will
work in conjunction with Contract Management, Sales, Merchandising,
Finance, Distribution and Galls Legal Department to develop and
administer a targeted portfolio of complex, high-value goods and
services contracts. Negotiates, extends, terminates, and
renegotiates contracts as appropriate, while serving as the
principal liaison with federal, state, and private procurement
management specialists and contracting officers. The Sr. Specialist
will monitor contracts for compliance to terms and conditions and
work with business stakeholders to take remedial action as
required. Maintain all records related to the contracts, audits and
processes. Analyzes and prepares complex bid and proposal tenders,
requiring a thorough working knowledge of FAR/DFARS and the ability
to interact with vendor partners to enhance each bid/proposal
response. WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Formulate, negotiate, establish, and administer complex,
integrated, high-value contractual arrangements and procurement
proposals for a range of products and/or services.
- Prepare and administer correspondence, negotiation memoranda,
supporting documents, and contract documentation to ensure timely
and coordinated submittal. Interact daily with Senior and Executive
Management, Program Managers, Contracting Officers, Program
Controllers and other operational representatives. Communicate
contract policy and practice to internal business teams.
- Provide expert support services to business units including,
but not limited to, the application of FAR flow down clauses,
regulations, data rights, intellectual property rights, Buy
American Act, Trade Agreement Act, and other regulations. Ensure
contract review, approval, and execution in accordance with
corporate policies and standard operating procedures.
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information. Act as
custodian of contractual and program records for assigned
contracts. Handle confidential and non-routine information.
- Participate in the development of internal controls and
policies, ensuring compliance with contract and regulatory
reporting requirements and leading contract audit and review
- Complete and maintain all contract reporting requirements to
ensure on-time reporting and payment of all rebates, administrative
and access fees, including Industrial Funding Fees.
- Ongoing management of the Small Business Subcontracting Plan,
Government Contracting Policy, and relationships with small
business authorized dealers.
- Maintain and update all catalogs, schedules, pricelists,
offerings, etc. as required by contracts and internal operating
- Work with Sales and Inventory Management/Procurement team to
ensure results are achieved across contract portfolio.
- Manage SAM, SIP, EOffer, CAGE, GSA Advantage, TXMAS, COStars,
and other required platforms.
- Engage corporate legal department in review and approval of
contract terms and conditions as needed.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn and take on additional
responsibilities.WHAT YOU BRING
- 3-5 years of Contract Management or Paralegal experience
- Must demonstrate strategic and critical thinking, advanced
mathematics skills, advanced Excel skills, excellent communication
skills (grammar/writing, public speaking, and telephone), and good
- Must demonstrate tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment
- Must be able to work independently and only require guidance in
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong work
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across all
levels of the organization
- Excellent time management, sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced,
high-pressure and results-oriented environment
- Familiarity with the FAR and DFAR and other appropriate
government regulations, and Government Purchase Forms and data
requiredWHAT TO SEND OUR WAY
- Your resume highlighting your experience why you want to work
for GallsGalls is an Equal Opportunity Employer of people from all
walks of life, including persons with disabilities and veterans.
Galls is passionately committed to diversity and inclusion in all
that we do. We invite you to join our team, grow with us and
contribute by bringing your authentic, best self to work.
#corporateroles Associated topics: attorney, attorney corporate,
company, compliance department, corporate, court, courtroom,
internal, lawyer, llp
Keywords: Galls LLC, Lexington , Sr. Strategic Contract Management Specialist, Executive , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!