Talent Acquisition Director
Company: HRG Internal Careers Page
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionOverviewAre you a Recruiting leader looking for a
rewarding atmosphere? Are you seeking a company that empowers your
passion for leadership and dedication to the community and the
profession? Do you enjoy being in the people business? You've found
the right place! Hanna Resource Group is seeking an experienced,
recruiting leader to support its best in class recruiting team. We
are on the hunt for a "go getter" who has the skill and
determination to find great talent, the acumen to build
relationships with key decision makers, and the tenacity to think
outside of the box. About The Role*Role may be fully remote with
frequent travel to Lexington and Louisville based clients.*As the
Director of Talent Acquisition, you are responsible for assuring
recruiting excellence with your clients, candidates and recruiting
team. You are a problem solver, called upon to assist Hanna
Resource Group's clients in identifying the best path to recruiting
top talent. You are a mentor and team motivator, partnering with
the recruiting team to help them successfully support their clients
and identify solutions to the daily challenges they may face. You
will be instrumental in the business development process, tasked
with listening to client prospects, developing and customizing the
right recruiting approach for their specific needs. You will have
accountability for budgeting and financial decisions, ensuring
clients are supported with the right resources while maintaining
profitability. You will oversee and partner vendor relationships
and scale technology usage as needed for client support. Be a
champion of both the business and recruiting and find the talent no
one else can through the relationships you build and the creative
sourcing strategy you deploy. What You'll Do
- Manage a team of recruiting professionals, dedicated to a
variety of recruiting industries and disciplines with varying
metrics for success.
- Oversee the teams requisition load and take ownership of
clearly defined metrics and hiring goals.
- Manage and build internal and external relationships,
consulting on industry trends and current hiring best
- Partner with peer HR pillar leaders to cross-collaborate on
initiatives and cross-sell solutions.
- Participate in full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing,
screening, interviewing, managing verbal offers, reference checks,
salary recommendations, and offer acceptance/turn downs.
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring managers, HR, and
- Assist in kickoff calls with hiring managers to assure
expectations are set on the front end and assigned recruiters are
- Manage relationships with hiring managers and candidates to
ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Educate and train business partners and hiring managers on
- Identify opportunities to enhance the recruiting process with
an optimization and continuous improvement mindset.
- Collaborate across teams to support improvements and identify
- Participate in ongoing strategic staffing initiatives including
compensation guidelines, workflow, and process design.
- Grow in your career path, identifying opportunities for ongoing
professional education and learn other strategic areas of focus in
- Deliver best in class service leading to strong client and
candidate satisfaction ratings.Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree or higher and/or 7+ years of niche/corporate
- Leadership experience strongly preferred.
- You have experience creating and executing written and visual
communications related to talent marketing and sourcing on various
- You are tech savvy and have a thorough understanding of
applicant tracking systems and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
- You can commit to realistic deadlines. You know how to
prioritize and know what it takes to meet metrics in the recruiting
- You LOVE being a part of a team and thrive in a place where
everyone encourages and supports each other.
- You are great at multitasking, can flex and work within
multiple functions and/or channels as needed. Flexing from a leader
to a contributor as needed.
- You can problem solve with a focus on continuous improvement.
You always learning and can effectively articulate opportunities
and new strategies to business partners.
- Being organized motivates you. You can prioritize and manage
multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands.
- You can maintain professionalism and focus in an ambiguous
environment and handle confidential information with discretion and
- Knowledge of EEO, ADA, and employment laws.*HRG is an
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: HRG Internal Careers Page, Lexington , Talent Acquisition Director, Executive , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!