Manager of Maintenance
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Competitive Salary / PTO / 401K match / Full Benefits, Health,
Dental, Vision / +BonusThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Natalie
HocevarAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $80,000 - $95,000 per
yearA bit about us:The leading crankshaft forger in North America
is looking for their next Manager of Maintenance to join their
growing team! The Manager of Maintenance is responsible for leading
maintenance systems, overseeing the continuous improvementof the
manufacturing process and executing long-term strategic plans.Why
join us?Competitive Salary / PTO / 401K match / Full Benefits,
Health, Dental, Vision / +BonusJob DetailsRequirements for this
- Associates or bachelor's degree required.
- Experience in industrial maintenance required.
- Maintenance Supervision or Management experience required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skillsDetails on the
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and
- Scheduling both internal and external work maximizing planned
down time and reducing unplanned down time.
- Optimize equipment according to standard procedure, enhancing
performance and product quality, ensuring theachievement of KPI's.
- Work as part of the Management team to share ideas and improve
operation, recommending, supporting, andimplementing continuous
improvement activities and process and procedure improvements to
optimize safety,production, and quality.
- Analyzes and reports on key performance indicators, root cause
analysis. Develops and executes action items,removes barriers, and
- Responsible for ensuring that project and department goals are
met and adhering to approved maintenance budgets.
- Manage, coach, and develop a high performing Maintenance team
that meets agreed objectives and delivers pastpractice results,
added value, and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for scheduling major shutdowns and working with
contractors to complete the work on time.
- Effectively delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved on
each shift, maintenance day, or shut down.
- Support Plant Engineering to help schedule facility maintenance
on scheduled shutdowns.
- Liaise and communicate with other departments, customers,
suppliers, and other service providers.
- Support, comply, and ensure complicity with Health and Safety
regulations, the Company Handbook, Quality andEnvironmental
standards, and all other company policies and procedures.
- Proactively addresses and corrects all unsafe behaviors and
conditions.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Lexington , Manager of Maintenance, Executive , Georgetown, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!