Medical Director Job
Company: Aware Recovery Care
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Why You'll Love ThisJob Are you interested in joining a dynamic
company that delivers successful in home treatment to clients with
substance use disorder? If you are a caring, compassionate and
capable Medical Director who can work in a field-based team and
meets or exceeds the following, we want to hear from you!
Aware Recovery Care (ARC) offers a holistic approach to treatment
and changes the way clients receive care throughout the country.
ARC is a year-long, home based, addiction treatment program that
works collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to assist
clients in their first year of recovery.
In this workplace, employees are given more freedom to map their
paths to growth (with the financial and moral support they
The Medical Director of an ARC agency is a practicing Board
Certified Psychiatrist or a Medical Director with substance use
disorder experience who is responsible for the clinical operational
effectiveness and the quality of care provided by ARC Psychiatric
Advanced Practice Nurses. As a member of the agency's Senior
Leadership Team, they are aligned and fully participate with the
leadership team in setting direction for the agency. Note: All
applicants will be run through the National Practitioner Data
*****Aware Recovery Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer*****
******This is a remote position for 9 hours biweekly at $200 to
$225 per hour*****
******No Phone calls please******* Responsibilities
- Provides leadership and direction for ARC behavioral health
providers in all aspects of clinical practice and serves as an
example of clinical practice and operational excellence.
- Demonstrates organizational teamwork and ensures optimal
clinical outcomes for MHC consumers.
- Communicates the mission and the direction of the agency to
clinic staff so that staff fully understands all initiatives of the
- Serves as coach/mentor for providers and is available to guide
them professionally in their role at the agency.
- Establishes systems of accountability for clinic providers to
include productivity benchmarks, performance measures, and controls
for clinic quality assurance.
- Maintains quality assurance/utilization review for all
behavioral providers & performs chart review as needed.
- Reports to the VP, Integrated Healthcare Services and CEO
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned Skills
- Current licensure as an MD/DO to practice in the State of the
agency by the State Board of Medical Examiners.
- Currently boarded in the field of residency or board
- Current DEA, DPS certification, and Suboxone waiver DEA X
- Current CPR Certification required (ACLS preferred)
- Valid Driver's License
- Current Immunization Records & Current PPD
- Must be able to meet and maintain current NCHC credentialing
and privileging requirements
- Motivational Interviewing/Stages of Change Model
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Demonstrates patience and adaptability in the face of
environment and situation fluctuations
- Appreciation and respect for principles of diversity, equity,
and inclusion. Ability to engage with diverse audiences (age,
gender, nationality, race/ethnicity, profession, etc.)
Keywords: Aware Recovery Care, Lexington , Medical Director Job, Executive , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!