ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER
Company: Weller Management LLC
Posted on: September 23, 2022
At Weller, we have the most talented Property Management teams
that are motivated by success while shaping the future. We are
dedicated to creating an inspiring and inclusive experience,
celebrating our diverse culture, offering a variety of benefits and
opportunities. Our approach is a journey of empowerment and
Come join our journey!
Featured Perks & Benefits to Keep You Inspired:Our competitive
benefits package is designed to provide you with options that best
fit your lifestyle. It does include premium medical plans, dental
and vision insurance, Health Savings Account with employer
contribution. We also offer financial security benefits to include
a 401k Plan with company match, company-paid life insurance plus
paid short-term disability.Wait, we've got more!!! More great
options to fit your lifestyle needs that include supplemental life
insurance with critical health insurance and accident insurance. To
help you get away, there's the vacation program, sick time when you
need it, paid holidays, plus floating holidays to celebrate those
special times. And as you look to balance, we have
company-sponsored wellness initiatives, continuous education with
development programs and more!
In this position you will join a team and be able to:
- Prepare and schedule property viewings, conduct property tours
and interview prospective tenants.
- Maintain an onsite presence, fully engaging and readily
available to staff, residents and guests during established
business hours and as needed to include events and/or
- Manage budgets, accounts, rent collections, and tenant
- Schedule and conduct recertifications; prepare and process
required forms; update records with new information; prepare
reports related to completed recertification.
- Process applications, conduct credit checks, and negotiate
- Inspect property conditions and coordinate maintenance
- Address and resolve residents' questions, concerns, and
complaints in a timely manner.
- Create and distribute marketing materials to attract new
As the ideal candidate, your background includes:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field
preferred; high school education or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of one-year of residential leasing and/or management
- Excellent management and communication skills.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills with excellence
in time management.
- Present a positive and professional image, supporting a strong
customer service orientation.
- Knowledge of on-site maintenance requirements including dealing
with vendors and contractors.
- Ability to effectively, professionally sell and close a
- Solid computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office
Suite to include Teams, Word and Excel. Yardi Property Management
Software experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license, current automobile
insurance and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug testing.
Weller is committed to complying with federal and state disability
laws, making reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees
with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to
participate in the job application or interview process, to perform
essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources at
HR@WellerMgt.com or by calling (727) 498-8823.
Learn more about us and other career opportunities here:
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Keywords: Weller Management LLC, Lexington , ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER, Executive , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!