Company: Southcreek Management Company
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Southcreek Management Company is looking for a 40 Hour Full-time
professional and organized Property Manager in Lexington, KY.
*Responsibilities and Duties*
* Managing the day to day activities at the apartment
* Responsible for leasing and meeting occupancy goals.
* Maintaining a waiting list of applicants.
* Ensuring positive resident relationships & providing excellent
* Monitor and inspect the property grounds & proper inspection of
* Working with maintenance staff to effectively manage the
* Collect rent and prepare deposits.
* Maintaining compliance with HUD guidelines and adhering to
*Qualifications and Skills*
* Must have strong organizational skills.
* Professional attitude and appearance.
* Effective communication skills and the ability to work well with
* Exceptional computer skills.
* Great customer service skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* On call
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Property Management: 1 year (Preferred)
* Affordable Property Management: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Southcreek Management Company, Lexington , Property Manager, Executive , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!