Location: Mount Sterling
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that
nourishes your future like no other.If you're driven by the passion
to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestle is the place
for you. Nestle USA is one of seven operating companies that make
up Nestle's presence in the United States. We're in 97% of American
homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are
to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products,
strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and
climate impact.We're determined to challenge the status quo and be
better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we
embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace
where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is
expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every
single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn
and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the
workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing
our customers, but also about enriching you.This position is not
eligible for Visa Sponsorship.The Maintenance Manager, roleprovides
technical direction and leadership to the Engineering group. This
role ensures that the sites fixed assets are capable of performing
and consistently fit for the purpose for which they were intended.
The key being asset reliability and overall plant
- Establish and manage the yearly, monthly, weekly maintenance
plans to ensure essential maintenance is completed within a
- Monitor plant/equipment to ensure optimal operation and
reduction of planned/unplanned downtime.
- Optimize Predictive Maintenance technologies (Condition
Monitoring and inspections) to minimize unplanned downtime.
- Utilize Planned Downtime for Scheduled and Condition-Based
Maintenance with Work Orders.
- Develop and implement improvements to minimize downtime for
line change and cleaning.
- Partner with Production, Quality Management daily to resolve
technical and/or operational issues. (Stoppage Analysis from
Downtime Reporting System).
- Propose and implement work processes, procedures and technical
resources related to the M&I team.
- Lead and coordinate the M&I team and maintain competencies,
motivation, and performance to achieve the M&I teams' mission
- Propose and control the M&I budget.
- Propose and monitor M&I in accordance with the key
- Build successful interaction between production and warehouse
teams in equipment repairs and maintenance.
- Demonstrate and promote the company's values within the M&I
team & Engineering team.Qualifications
- (BA/BS) inEngineering, preferably Mechanical or Electrical
Preferred or equivalent experience and minimum 7 years related work
- In-depth knowledge of food processing equipment maintenance and
- Applicable maintenance techniques.
- Appropriate maintenance execution.
- Knowledge of food safety, regulatory requirements for food
safety and hygienic engineering (OSH&R).
- General understanding of financial analysis, budget reports and
relevant business drivers.
- AutoCAD view or Visio, CDM, AMM, ESAT, CIAT, NEMT, NEST
- Excellent trouble shooting and problems solving skills in
mechanical, electrical and PLC operating systems
- Ability to perform under pressure and in ambiguous
220636It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive
workplace.To our veterans and separated service members, you're at
the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestle.
The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as
flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that
will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our
commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the
exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with
disabilities. Nestle seeks such skilled and qualified individuals
to share our mission where you'll join a cohort of others who have
chosen to call Nestle home.The Nestle Companies are an equal
employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking
diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national
origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical
condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation,
or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior
to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to
inform us confidentially if you may require any special
accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment
experience. Contact us at email@example.com or please dial
711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.This
position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Keywords: Nestle, Lexington , Maintenance Manager, Executive , Mount Sterling, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!