Project Manager - Onsite
Company: Middough Inc.
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Middough Inc. - 'TOP WORKPLACES' winner!Project Manager (Onsite)
- Position and ResponsibilitiesAs an Onsite Project Manager (PM)
with Middough, you will be responsible for the overall development
and execution of small to medium client project including project
profitability, safety, and client satisfaction. This position
requires being on-site at the client facility for the project
duration of approximately 2+ years with eligibility for per diem. -
The PM controls available resources, project scope, schedule,
budget, and contractual requirements. The PM will provide
leadership and organization to the project and instill confidence
in the client regarding the capabilities of the project team. - The
PM serves as the primary point of contact for the project client
and outside consultants collaborating on the project.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the
- Coordinate completion of defined work scope for a project
between various Middough departments and business locations
involved in the project.
- Develop, review, and approve all project management documents
including scope development, project costs and schedules, and
- Assist in preparation of project execution strategy and review
progress of drawings and specifications prior to permit issuance
- Monitor changes in scope and schedule to secure change
authorizations, as needed.
- Supervise the preparation of project proposal, specification,
scope, and negotiate final contract.
- Monitor project costs and quality to ensure the profitability
and technical performance of the project and develops innovative
actions to correct variances to scope, budget and/or schedule.
- Exercise innovative cost efficiency approaches in the project
design to reduce construction costs and increase productivity.
- Anticipate, recognize, and identify key project challenges and
problems to establish and direct problem-solving objectives and
priorities for resolution.
- Maintain specific knowledge of Middough project planning and
- Support project, business, and relationship development
activities of the Senior Project Manager. Education, Experience and
SkillsThe successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering discipline
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- Professional Engineering License and/or PMP Certification
- Thorough understanding of contract administration, liability,
and safety issues.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with clients
and all levels within Middough around professionalism, trust,
integrity, and collaboration.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to multi-task and be highly organized for effective
- Excellent attention to detail and written communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.Physical
RequirementsThe characteristics described below are representative
of those encountered while performing the essential functions of
this position. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of this position, the successful candidate
- Remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for
- Frequently walk, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs,
balance, stoop or kneel, use repeating motions that may include the
wrists/hands/fingers and talk and hear.
- Frequently use up-close vision, distance vision, depth
perceptions, and the ability to adjust focus.
- May expect adverse environmental conditions within client
- May be exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as
climbing ladders and/or stairs, extreme heat and/or cold, and/or
poor air quality) if or when on-site at a client facility. - Safety
protections to be provided by the client and/or company and are
required to be used and followed.
- May require occasional car or air travel to other company
locations or client sites.
- This position requires the candidate/employee to possess and
maintain a valid driver's license in their state of residence.About
MiddoughMiddough Inc. (Middough), founded in 1950, is a leading
professional engineering, architecture and project solutions
company providing services to a broad spectrum of Fortune 500
clients in nine core industries with offices across the Central,
Midwest and Northeast regions. - Our diversified team is our
greatest asset, and they are challenged with a large variety of
interesting projects, management and technical development
opportunities and team building experiences. - Middough employs the
best and brightest individuals who share our passion for excellence
and who are dedicated to client satisfaction, quality service,
safety awareness and professional development.What Middough
OffersWe offer a growth and learning culture which encourages and
supports employee development through a wide variety of tools and
resources such as the company Learning Management System, Middough
Learning Center. Middough provides an opportunity to bring your
talents and expertise to a successful and growing organization for
your career advancement goals. Additionally, we offer a highly
competitive compensation and the following comprehensive benefits
package, based on eligibility and plan terms/changes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Company paid Short/Long Term Disability, Life, AD&D, and
- Health Saving and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays
- Flexible Start Times
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Certifications and Registrations (as applicable)
- Employee Assistance ProgramMiddough participates in the
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Social Security
Administration (SSA) E-Verify program to confirm work
authorization.Equal Opportunity EmploymentWe are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We provide
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin,
age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or
genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or
other non-merit based factors or any other protected characteristic
under protected by federal, state, or local laws. Middough does not
support sponsorship for any applicant that requires an employment
visa (i.e., H-1B) to work lawfully in the US.
Keywords: Middough Inc., Lexington , Project Manager - Onsite, Executive , Ashland, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...