Retail Manager in Training
Company: Galls LLC
Posted on: March 18, 2023
BRANCH MANAGER IN TRAININGGalls is looking for a Retail Store
Manager in Training - Full Time (Lexington, Kentucky) M-F Day
ShiftGalls - proudly serves America's Public Safety and Military
professionals by combining the broadest selection of uniforms,
equipment and solutions in the industry with relentless customer
service. With a national footprint of more than 160 locations and
over 1,200 associates, Galls is the largest retailer specializing
in Public Safety. Over one million Law Enforcement, Firefighting,
Emergency Medical, Federal, Military, Corrections, Security,
Postal, Public Transportation, and other essential workers each
year trust Galls as their service provider.Galls, LLC offers many
benefits to include:
- FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING MEDICAL/DENTAL/VISION
- LIFE AND DISABILITY INSURANCE
- VACATION AND PERSONAL TIME
- PAID HOLIDAYS
- 401k PLAN
- EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
- MANAGE DAY TIME SHIFTSAs aRetail Store Manager in Training
(MIT)at Galls, you will embark on a fulfilling a rewarding career
journey within our specialty retail environment. Working at Galls
is extremely gratifying, but we understand it takes time to learn.
Our MIT program is designed to set you up with the proper training
and skills to effectively learn our operations, before taking over
one of our 65+ stores on your own. You will be learning how to lead
a Galls store, our processes, and most importantly, our customers.
You will train at our Lexington, Kentucky storeand when you
graduate your training and a position is open in the field, youwill
relocate to your new store to take over as Store Manager.This is a
great opportunity to someone who is interested in relocating to any
one of the following locations:Denver, Colorado; Colorado Springs,
Colorado; Des Moines, Iowa; Minneapolis, Minnesota; Roseville,
Minnesota; St. Cloud, Minnesota; Omaha, Nebraska; Cincinnati, Ohio;
Columbus, Ohio; Milwaukee, WisconsinWHAT YOU'LL DO
- Train at the designated training location and relocate to your
new store post-training.
- Lead and develop the store's staff which is comprised typically
of anywhere from 6 - 12 employees with an annual revenue between 1
and 3 million dollars.
- Effectively manage both Front of House (Sales), and Back of
House (Tailoring/Warehouse) operations.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments within Galls to
develop and implement successful operational strategies.
- Collaborate on a regular basis with Sales to ensure store is
exceeding customers' expectations.
- Responsible for exceeding sales, margin, profitability, and
- Provide an annual sales and operations plan; while also
providing quarterly updates, revisions, and modifications to the
- Assist in the selection, evaluation, and development of team
- Other duties assigned as business dictates.WHAT YOU BRING
- Relocation required after training period
- Proven ability to manage all aspects of a retail operation
- General Manager or Store Manager experience required
Bachelor's degree a plus
- Business and financial acumen, with a proven track record of
managing store profitability
- Technically savvy - ability to learn new systems, including
- Unwavering dedication to providing exceptional customer
- Market and/or industry knowledge preferred (previous Public
Safety experience)WHAT TO SEND OUR WAY
- Your application with your resume or job history, highlighting
your education, experience, and skillsGalls is an Equal Opportunity
Employer of people from all walks of life, including persons with
disabilities and veterans. Galls is passionately committed to
diversity and inclusion in all that we do. We invite you to join
our team, grow with us and contribute by bringing your authentic,
best self to work.#branchroles
Keywords: Galls LLC, Lexington , Retail Manager in Training, Executive , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...