Company: Surpass Behavioral Health
Posted on: March 20, 2023
The Executive Director is responsible for the daily operations
and compliance with state licensing and reporting standards. The
Executive Director will assist with the implementation of approved
work methods, policies and procedures that reflect elements
essential to rendering high quality care.
Why Work Here:
- Start earning Paid Time Off (PTO) on your first day - with up
to 3.5 weeks off per year!
- Work Monday - Friday, no weekends required
- Excellent benefits package including: health insurance, dental
insurance, vision insurance, 401k + more!
- Training and Professional Development opportunities available
to develop and strengthen your skillset
- Employee Incentive Referral Program
- Competitive salary rates are offered, commensurate with
experience, with bi-weekly bonus incentives available
- Develop and maintain personnel files for contract providers.
Facilitate necessary updates to employee personnel files and
facilitate with onboarding requirements.
- Monitor clinical reports. Track due dates and updates through
- Work with the intake department to manage intakes and
- Maintain updated MOU's as needed.
- Manage internal and external audit and regulatory compliance
standards by tracking individual staff production.
- Manage Quality Improvement Plan.
- Assist in contracting with additional AFCP/FHP/Respite
providers and matching with individuals.
- Ensure BIC meetings are completed and documented.
- Attend meetings, workshops and appointments with DDID Quality
Assurance Personnel, billing auditors, etc.
- Oversee and complete quarterly audits of necessary paperwork
for funding source audits.
- Point of contact for all behavior support incident reports.
Ensure completion of any necessary follow-up reports.
- Communicates and collaborates with local, state, and government
- Cooperate with internal and State inspections and
- At least 2 years of relevant management experience and 2 years
of experience providing direct support to persons with a
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years administrative
responsibility in: An organization which served individuals with an
intellectual or developmental disability.
- Bachelor's degree in human services, Psychology, Social Work,
or a related field from an accredited university is required.
- A valid state driver's license with appropriate
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: Surpass Behavioral Health, Lexington , Executive Director, Executive , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...