Posted on: May 26, 2023
Results Physiotherapy, a brand partner of Upstream
Rehabilitation, is looking for a Multi-Site Directorto join our
family inLexington, Kentucky. What makes someone a fit?
- Ability to develop & coach the leadership, management and
clinical skills of each Clinic Director.
- Expertise to ensure appropriate hiring, staffing, payroll,
performance reviews, and other HR related duties are executed
properly & timely.
- Capacity to juggle clinical and administrative responsibilities
in a professional manner.
- Skilled at working and communicating with different teams
across an organization such as Marketing, Recruiting, Sales, Front
Office, as well as Executive Leadership.
- Excel at providing specialized evaluations and evidence-based
treatment based on patient specific needs.
- Ability to connect interpersonally with patients, clinical
team, and other departments within your organization.
- Drive to deliver the highest quality care and meet our
standards of clinical excellence.Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited Physical or Occupational Therapy
- Current or pending state licensure.
- Demonstrated effective operational leadership and
- Attention to detail; ability to effectively communicate and
influence others within the business office, at the clinics, and
with outside contacts (patients, vendors, physicians, etc.);
ability to examine processes, policies, and problems and offer
solutions; have an overall positive and supportive attitude of
yourself, your team members, and the company; ability to work in a
- Certifications may be preferred based on the assigned clinic
- Preferred completion of Leadership Development Program.What's
special about this role?This position is a clinical treating
position but offers the opportunity to lead a group of clinics in
the Richmond/Lexington area and is responsible for working together
with Clinic Directors to achieve company goals for census and
operational metrics. As a champion of the Upstream Rehabilitation
mission, vision and values, you would be responsible for ensuring
quality clinical care, identifying and overseeing new Denovo
clinics, and accountable for clinical operational and financial
performance. This role works hand-in-hand with Senior Office
Coordinators, Regional Assistants, and Sales Account Managers to
ensure operational congruency.Why Upstream?Upstream has grown to be
the largest dedicated outpatient rehabilitation provider
nationwide.We proudly serve patients in over 1200 clinics from
coast to coast, and we operate aspartners within the Upstream
family including Results, Benchmark, Drayer, and more. As the
leader in pure-play outpatient physical therapy, being a part of
the Upstream family offers something for every clinician. You can
continue your educational training through our mentorship or
residency programs, find a path to ownership by becoming a partner
in one of our clinics, share your knowledge with others as a
clinical instructor, lead a team by advancing in to leadership,
make an impact on the community with our advocacy partnerships, and
more. Additionally, we offer:
- Flexible Work Schedules with no weekends (Monday-Friday)
- Clinic and Clinical Care Bonus Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits (PPO or HSA)
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Student Loan Reimbursement Opportunities
- Partnership/Ownership Opportunities
- Company Paid Life Insurance (1x base salary)
- Voluntary Short-Term and Long-Term Disability OfferingsContinue
- $1500 annual CE dollars plus unlimited use of MedBridge
- Partnership with IAMT for training in Manual Therapy
- Orthopedic and Sports Residencies available in-house
- Leadership development coursework and mentorshipFollow
@Lifeatupstream on Instagram, and check out our LinkedIn company
page to learn more about what it's like to be part of the
#upstreamfamilyWe strive to provide an inclusive work environment
where our differences are celebrated for the value they bring to
our communities, our patients and our teammates,andwe commit to
continuetofocus on diversifying every level of our
workforceaccordingly.#LI #visitlex #physicaltherapy #hiring
Keywords: Resultspt, Lexington , Multi-Site Director, Executive , Richmond, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...