Choose a Bright Future as a Family Medicine Physician in Kentucky (Phy
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Job ID: 8378Practice Details
- Seeking a BC/BE family medicine physician
- Our physician-led program is seeking an energetic and
compassionate physician to join us.
- We are actively interviewing highly-qualified candidates to
join our team as we provide excellent care to our patients.
Recruiter's InsightMore Money And Low Cost Of Living. Enjoy A
Starting Salary Of Up To $60,000 More Than Lexington Areas, Along
With A Cost Of Living At Least 20% Lower. You Will Gain A
Significant Financial Advantage For Paying Off Student Loans,
Buying A Home, And Planning For Your Future. The Housing Market.
Your Earnings Will Provide Ample Room For A Great Home In An
Educated Community With Outstanding Schools, Along With Wealth
Accumulation And Preservation Opportunities. With A Mean Home Price
Of $104,886, A 5-Bedroom, 3-Bath, 3,502 Sq Ft Charming 2 story
brick home on a large corner lot in the very desirable Argyll
neighborhood can be yours for $294,500. Have The Perfect Blend Of
Work-Life Balance. You'll Find This Organization To Support A Good
Work/Life Balance At A Caring, Collaborative Environment Where
Leadership Listens. The Community. Best of Both Worlds. Live in
this beautiful community of 33,000 and avoid the traffic jams and
high cost of living, but easy access to a mid-size metropolitan
market in Lexington, Kentucky. About Employer. This Employer Is
Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys
Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To
Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The
Community. Closest Major City
- 23 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- 87 miles to Louisville, KY
- 98 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- 169 miles to Columbus, OH
- 173 miles to Indianapolis, IN Colleges and Universities
- There are 15 colleges within 50 miles of Richmond.
- Eastern Kentucky University, commonly referred to as Eastern or
EKU, is a regional comprehensive institution located in Richmond,
Kentucky. EKU is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges
and Schools. It maintains branch campuses in Corbin, Hazard,
Somerset, Danville, Lancaster, and Manchester; and offers more than
40 online undergraduate and graduate options. Recreation
- Richmond offers several youth and adult Bowling Leagues in
addition to Cosmic Bowling on select nights.
- Gibson Bay Golf Course offers clinics, classes, and leagues for
all ages. Whether you are a seasoned semi-pro to a novice who wants
to learn more about the game of Golf, Gibson Bay Golf Course has a
program to meet your needs.
- Paradise Cove is a family aquatic center that houses two 1
meter diving boards, a 12 foot rock climbing wall, a Zip'N rope
swing, a play pool with zero depth entry and numerous play
features, including four slides.
- Adventure Falls Miniature Golf
- Lake Reba is a picturesque lake is located on the outskirts of
Richmond Kentucky and is part of the larger Lake Reba City Park
complex. The lake is surrounded by a golf course, jogging trails,
dog park, batting cages and a water park. Best of all the fishing
is great! Shopping
- Richmond Centre is the premier shopping, dining and
entertainment venue in south, central Kentucky. It offers consumers
a vibrant, open-air setting comprised of approximately 800,000
square feet of retail space, including traditional department
stores, specialty retailers, a bookstore, theatre and restaurants.
The center is anchored by Meijer, JCPenney, Belk, Cinemark, T.J.
Maxx and Hastings. Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family
practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Lexington , Choose a Bright Future as a Family Medicine Physician in Kentucky (Phy, Healthcare , Richmond, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!