Company: Spot On Recruiting, Inc.
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Cardiology-Interventional opening in Lexington, Kentucky. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Hospital is currently seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified
Interventional Cardiologist to provide full-time services. Hospital
recently underwent $13 million renovation.
- State-of-the-art Cath Lab
- Medical Office located on Hospital Campus
- Office space and all necessary equipment available
- Supportive Administration
- OR Staff trained and experienced with Cardiology
- Nursing department is fully staffed and tenured
- Multiple OR suites and Anesthesia coverage
- US BE/BC
- Diagnostic & Interventional Caths, EVLT Exercise, Nuclear
- Clean background
Comprehensive Compensation Package May Include:
-Nationally Competitive Base Salary Package -Productivity/Incentive
Compensation -Commencement Bonus -Relocation Assistance -Med Ed
Debt Assistance -Health, Life and Retirement -CME, Med Lic and Dues
- Located in the central highlands of Eastern Kentucky - It is a
land of beauty, charm and history - Positioned in the opposite bank
of the North Fork of the Kentucky River - The town is a small quiet
place where neighbors still know neighbors and friendliness is the
way of life.
Keyphrases: cardiologist jobs, cardiology jobs, interventional
cardiology jobs, preventive cardiology jobs, interventional
cardiologist jobs, cardiology interventional jobs, pediatric
interventional cardiology jobs
Keywords: Spot On Recruiting, Inc., Lexington , Cardiology (Interventional), Healthcare , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!