Pediatric Mental Health Therapist Job in Lexington, KY
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Child and Adolescence opening in Lexington, Kentucky. This and
other counseling/therapy jobs brought to you by
AlliedHealthJobCafe.com DirectShifts is seeking a Pediatric Mental
Health Therapist to work in Lexington, KY
Benefits/Culture: Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional
therapy, and you would be a valued participant in a fun and
productive workplace. We offer competitive pay and excellent
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance
- Optional plans through AFLAC
- 3% company match for a Simple IRA
- Two weeks of Vacation
- 5 Days of PTO
- 8 Paid Holidays
- CEU ReimbursementPosition Overview:The purpose of the Mental
Health Therapist is to do all that's needed to provide exceptional
therapy to children and families.Qualifications:
- Current Kentucky license as an LPCC, LMFT, or Licensed
- One or more years of pediatric experience
- Motivated by targets and goals
- Stable work history and attendance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with or desire to learn Telehealth
- Masters degree or higher from an accredited university program
of preparation for a mental health profession.
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- The ability to work in a physically active environment and
treat children on the floor as needed
"Candidates can ONLY apply by registering We do not receive
applications submitted to any other site.
DirectShifts is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities,
individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Credentialing on DirectShifts keeps you in our system for current
and ongoing consideration."
Keywords: DirectShifts, Lexington , Pediatric Mental Health Therapist Job in Lexington, KY, Healthcare , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!