Wound Care Clinic Nurse
Company: CHI Saint Joseph Health System
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Provides nursing care according to the nursing process, including
assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementing and evaluating.
Implements appropriate nursing care interventions. Administers
medications and treatments in accordance with physician orders and
established nursing policies and procedures. Care provided is based
on defined standards of patient care and nursing evidence-based
CHI Saint Joseph Health provides you with the same level of care
you provide for others. We care about our employees well-being and
offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for
children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
- Employee Referral Bonuses (for eligible referrals)
- Sign-on Bonuses or Education Assistance (loan payoff) up to
$24,000 (for eligible positions)
Whether you are an experienced RN 'who's seen it all' or a nurse
working toward that, we invite you to join CHI Saint Joseph Health
today and experience nursing with us!
CHI Saint Joseph Health supports 5000 active employees, 8
hospitals, specialty clinics, and a Medical Group with more than
200 locations across Central and Eastern KY.
Learn more about CHI Saint Joseph Health's Awards and Recognitions
Part Time, Day Shift, Saint Joseph Health Wound Care Clinic
- Assumes responsibility for acquiring knowledge and skills
necessary for patient care in the identified practice setting.
- Performs assessment and analyzes patient problems and
conditions using critical decisioning to determine need for
standard, urgent or emergent interventions.
- Implements and/or modifies plan of care using assessment data,
standards of care and evidence based practice inclusive of nursing
care coordination, appropriate patient and family education, and
discharge planning. Facilitates interdisciplinary partnership in
- Integrates ethical provisions in nursing practice and delivers
care in a manner that preserves and protects patient autonomy,
dignity and rights.
- Administers medications, IV therapy, and treatments in
compliance with policies and procedures.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONSRequired Education for Staff Job Levels
Current RN license in the State of Kentucky, BSN preferred.Required
Licensure and Certifications Current RN license in the State of
Kentucky. BLS required. See attached grid for required
certifications.Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
Keywords: CHI Saint Joseph Health System, Lexington , Wound Care Clinic Nurse, Healthcare , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!