RN / Registered Nurse / Kentucky / Permanent / Registered Nurse MedSurg Unit Job
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Frankfort Regional Medical Center (FRMC) is a 173 bed acute care
hospital. We offer a working environment that's as nurturing as it
is dynamic. With our team-oriented approach, and the ample
opportunities we provide for learning and career growth, we know
you'll find that Frankfort Regional offers the ideal atmosphere
where you can use your best skills. FRMC is one of only four in
Kentucky, and has received with PCI by the Society of Chest Pain
Centers - setting the standard for excellence in emergency heart
care. Frankfort Regional Medical Center attained recognition again
in May 2016. Receiving Magnet recognition for the second time is a
great achievement for Frankfort Regional Medical Center, as it
continues to proudly belong to the global community of
Magnet-recognized organizations. Just 430 U.S. health care
organizations out of over 6,300 U.S. hospitals have achieved Magnet
The Medical Surgical RN provides direct nursing care in accordance
with established policies, procedures and protocols of the
healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Package
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Nursing Clinical Ladder
- Generous Paid Time-Off Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Employee Discount Program Qualifications EDUCATION REQUIRED
- Associates Degree from a professional nursing program
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited
school of Nursing (preferred) LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION:
- Current Registered Nurse License in Kentucky
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care
Provider (required) EXPERIENCE:
- 1 year of experience in area of clinical expertise to which
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at
ourcompany. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, nationalorigin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, ordisability status.Notice Our Company's
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During
the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
Keywords: HCA., Lexington , RN / Registered Nurse / Kentucky / Permanent / Registered Nurse MedSurg Unit Job, Healthcare , Lawrenceburg, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!