In Home Caregiver
Company: Senior Helpers - Lexington
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionImmediate Need, $15-$18 per hour, Full-time or
Part-time, Paid Time Off, 401(k), Overtime & Holidays paid at
time+1/2, *Medical, *Dental, *Vision, and *Term Life benefits
(*available to Full-time employees). In Lexington and the
surrounding area.Are you a caring, compassionate, mission driven
person who loves helping people? If so, take your first step in
joining our Senior Helpers of the Bluegrass Family. Simply review
the Job Description below, then complete the Prescreening
Questionnaire and other Application processes.We look forward to
meeting you.God Bless,Gabriel Huffman, Owner/Director of
OperationsWe love because He first loved us. - 1 John 4:19Home Care
CaregiverThis Job Description outlines the primary responsibilities
and requirements for the position of Home Care Caregiver. This is
not an exhaustive list of services provided, as the exact duties to
be performed for each assignment will vary. Prior to each new
assignment, Client background information will be provided, and
individual needs reviewed.Objective: To provide professional Home
Care services, to help Clients maintain their independence at home,
and to assist Clients with their activities of daily living as well
as household and family services.Reports To: Care Team Managers &
Client Services ManagerPrimary Responsibilities· Companionship and
conversation· Light housekeeping· Household management· Walking
assistance· Eating assistance· Errands· Transportation using
personal vehicle· Assist with client transfers· Meal planning and
preparation· Laundry and linen changing· Bathing assistance·
Dressing assistance· Toileting· Medication reminders· Monitor
Alzheimer's & Dementia clients · Assist client to and from bed·
Assist client throughout the nighRequirements
- Calls/messages from management/administrative team must be
returned as soon as possible but at least within the same business
- Clock-in at the beginning and clock-out at the end of each
shift assignment and record daily services/tasks performed through
ClearCare and/or Telephony.
- Document activities in the Care Service Plan Binder daily.
- Report any significant client changes to the office
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the Senior
Helpers Employee Handbook, Training Manuals, and other
- Complete Ongoing Training classes as assigned.
- Appropriate license or designation to provide Personal Care
services and ability to pass the skills assessment by the
management/administrative team within 30 days of job offer.
- Ability to treat clients with dignity and respect.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English at an average adult
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to new situations.
- Ability to assist clients with transfers from bed to
chair/chair to bed or toilet.
- Ability to turn bed bound clients.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds independently.
- Ability to push, pull, bend, turn and twist frequently.
- Reliable transportation with valid, active insurance.
- Valid, active driver's license.
- Maintain negative TB Skin Test annually.
- Satisfactory Employment Background Screenings.
- Satisfactory Drug Screenings prior to employment and throughout
- Other duties as assigned by the management/administrative
Keywords: Senior Helpers - Lexington, Lexington , In Home Caregiver, Healthcare , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!