Cath Lab Tech
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: May 15, 2022
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified
staffing agency, is seeking a quality EP Tech for a contract with
one of our top healthcare clients.Requirements:
- Current License in good standing
- Appropriate specialty certifications/credentials
- Eighteen months of EP Lab experience preferred, ideally in a
critical care setting.Benefits
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000 Duties Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of the EP Tech is to provide assistance
with the patient care in the electrophysiology lab through the
provision of technical assistance to the cardiac catheterization
and EP team.
- Use imaging equipment to help the doctor detect and treat any
heart and blood vessel issues in the patient.
- Execute any noninvasive course of action.
- Review the patient's history and verify the medical order.
- Evaluate images by checking the quality of the image and the
making sure that the area in question is included in the
- Be familiar with the differences from a normal image and an
- Communicate with the doctor the result of the image.
- Assist physicians in the performance of various diagnostic and
therapeutic procedures in the Electrophysiology Labs.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and
professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence,
which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality
- Prepare and update patient records accurately and legibly.About
Agency MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified
provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed
nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities
nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience -.If
qualified and interested, please call for immediate
consideration.MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability,
marital status or veteran status.Key Words: Cath Lab Tech, CLT,
Cardiac Catheter Lab Technician, Cardiac Catheterization,
Cardiovascular Technologist, RCIS, EP Tech, Interventional Tech,
Electrophysiology, Electrophysiology Tech, Electrophysiology
Technologist, IR Tech
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Lexington , Cath Lab Tech, Healthcare , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!