RN Neuro ICU
Company: CHI Saint Joseph Health System
Posted on: May 16, 2022
RNs with CHI Saint Joseph Health, now part of CommonSpirit Health
formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity
Health, have a variety of skills from clinical to project
management. Their ability to multitask and consistently deliver
high quality care makes them some of the most well-rounded nurses
caring for our patients. Keen assessment skills, critical thinking,
and a sense of urgency attribute to their success.
As a Nurse, you will advance your career by providing care to
patients funneled in from other units in the medical center which
will quickly acquaint you with a variety of injuries, treatment
options, and disease states. This provides you with the education
and experience to advance your nursing career in specialized
service lines such as cardiac, telemetry, orthopedics, neurology,
critical care, surgical services, and emergency.
You appreciate that you will rarely have the same day twice and you
thrive in a fast-paced clinical environment. Your documentation and
communication is thorough, adding value to the whole nursing team.
You position your teammates to do his, her, or their best work-
benefiting your shared patients byensuring a smooth transition at
shift change when you give report.
You have a talent for planning and coordinating which patients and
their loved ones appreciate. You have the ability to think
critically, creatively, and unconventionally when necessary.
Project management is a natural talent as you will coordinate care
between multiple patients while keeping your entirehealthcare team
on track with shared goals.
CHI Saint Joseph Health provides you with the same level of care
you provide for others. We care about our employees well-being and
offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for
children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
- Employee Referral Bonuses (for eligible referrals)
- Sign-on Bonuses or Education Assistance (loan payoff) up to
$24,000 (for eligible positions)
Whether you are an experienced RN 'who's seen it all' or a nurse
working toward that, we invite you to join CHI Saint Joseph Health
today and experience nursing with us!
CHI Saint Joseph Health supports 5000 active employees, 8
hospitals, specialty clinics, and a Medical Group with more than
200 locations across Central and Eastern KY.
Learn more about CHI Saint Joseph Health's Awards and Recognitions
- Patience and focus to constantly monitor high acuity patients
- Proven ability to think and react quickly in critical or
- Medication evaluation, administration, and education specific
to the patient's custom care plan
- Facilitate education to patients and caregivers concerning
condition, treatment plan, and prevention (if appropriate)
- Actively participate in decisions affecting your practice
environment for excellence in delivering quality care to patients
in intensive care
- Associate's Degree (ADN) in Nursing from an accredited nursing
college or program
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license cleared by the Kentucky
Board of Nursing or with eNLC multi-state practice privilege
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required to obtain within
90 days post hire
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- 2 years of experience in acute care or in Critical Care
Keywords: CHI Saint Joseph Health System, Lexington , RN Neuro ICU, Healthcare , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!