RN Charge Telemetry
Company: CHI Saint Joseph East
Posted on: June 25, 2022
As a Charge Nurse at CHI Saint Jopeh East, you'll oversee a
department of frontline nurses caring for patients. Your previous
experience in acute care or home health adds tremendous value to
our nursing team.
Every interaction is an opportunity to improve your understanding
of a patient's needs, the needs of your nursing team, or the needs
of your unit. You'll advocate for your fellow nurses as you support
them in reaching their full potential, which aligns with your
department's operational goals and objectives.
To thrive in this role, you need to be accountable and confident.
You're an excellent communicator in 1:1 interactions and in front
of groups. It's also important for you to be comfortable holding
tough conversations, as you are responsible for the performance of
your people and your unit.
Whether you are an experienced RN 'who's seen it all' or a nurse
working toward that, we invite you to join CHI Saint Joseph Health
today and experience nursing with us!
CHI Saint Joseph Health supports 5000 active employees, 8
hospitals, specialty clinics, and a Medical Group with more than
200 locations across Central and Eastern KY.
Learn more about CHI Saint Joseph Health's Awards and Recognitions
- Ability to serve as leader and teammate
- Ensure your direct reports and department are positioned to
deliver the best care possible to our patients
- High level of engagement with the floor- visibly connecting
with nurses, patients, and families
- Attend meetings with leadership to learn about new initiatives,
areas for improvement, etc. and share that information with your
- Monitor productivity and efficiency of your department
- Mentor people on your team. Share your knowledge and confidence
with assistant nurse managers, charge nurses, and others
THIS JOB OFFERS AN INCENTIVE:
- Sign-on Bonuses up to $10,000 or Education Assistance (loan
payoff) up to $24,000 (for eligible positions)
- Associate's Degree (ADN) in Nursing from an accredited nursing
college or program
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license cleared by the Kentucky
Board of Nursing or with eNLC multi-state practice privilege
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required to obtain within
90 days post hire
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- 2 years of experience in acute care or in Critical Care
While you're busy impacting the healthcare industry, we'll take
care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision, FSA,
matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance and
Keywords: CHI Saint Joseph East, Lexington , RN Charge Telemetry, Healthcare , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!