Travel Mammography Tech
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Mammography Technologist, under direct supervision, performs
specialized examinations of the breast to help in the diagnosis and
treatment of breast disease in women patients for our client
facilities. Mammography Technologist may perform screening exams or
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Lexington , Travel Mammography Tech, Healthcare , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!