Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Harborview Health Systems of Georgetown
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Harborview Georgetown is looking for nursing staff to join our
team and make a difference. We are currently accepting applications
for CNA's to provide assistance with the activities of daily living
for assigned residents.
* Certification as a CNA is required.
* Prior experience is required. *Experience and Skills*:
* Education - High school graduation or GED required. -
* Current and valid certification as a Nursing Assistant required.
* Direct Previous Experience - Two years' experience in a similar
healthcare position desired. *Skills: *
* Ability to work with minimal or close supervision.
* Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a
high level of confidentiality.
* Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent
lights, HVAC system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise
* Remain standing for extended periods.
* Respond to medical emergencies. Harborview Georgetown is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender,
national origin, age, citizenship, disability, or any other basis
of discrimination prohibited by applicable law. Job Types:
Full-time, Part-time Pay: From $13.50 per hour Benefits:
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Long term care
* Nursing home
* Day shift
* Night shift
* Rotating weekends Ability to commute/relocate:
* Georgetown, KY 40324: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required) Experience:
* Certified Nursing Assistant: 1 year (Required)
* CPR Certification (Required) Work Location: One location
Keywords: Harborview Health Systems of Georgetown, Lexington , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Georgetown, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!