RN Weekend Cardiac Progressive Care
Company: CHI Saint Joseph Health System
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Saint Joseph Hospital is a 433-bed facility located in Lexington
Kentucky. Founded in 1877 a small group of Sisters of Charity of
Nazareth in Kentucky led by Sister Euphrasia Stafford began their
health ministry. Their mission was to provide compassionate care to
the poor and underserved - a tradition still carried out today.
Saint Joseph Hospital primarily serves central and eastern Kentucky
with a full range of services including distinguished awards for
cardiology orthopedics and stroke care. CHI Saint Joseph Health
supports 5000 active employees 8 hospitals specialty clinics and a
Medical Group with more than 200 locations across Central and
Eastern KY. CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of
Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health in 2019. With
our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building
healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and
vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both
inside our hospitals and out in the community.
As a Nurse, you will advance your career by providing care to
patients funneled in from other units in the medical center which
will quickly acquaint you with a variety of injuries, treatment
options, and disease states. This provides you with the education
and experience to advance your nursing career in specialized
service lines such as cardiac, telemetry, orthopedics, neurology,
critical care, surgical services, and emergency.
You appreciate that you will rarely have the same day twice and you
thrive in a fast-paced clinical environment. Your documentation and
communication is thorough, adding value to the whole nursing team.
You position your teammates to do his, her, or their best work-
benefiting your shared patients byensuring a smooth transition at
shift change when you give report.
You have a talent for planning and coordinating which patients and
their loved ones appreciate. You have the ability to think
critically, creatively, and unconventionally when necessary.
Project management is a natural talent as you will coordinate care
between multiple patients while keeping your entirehealthcare team
on track with shared goals.
CHI Saint Joseph Health provides you with the same level of care
you provide for others. We care about our employees well-being and
offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for
children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
- Employee Referral Bonuses up to $5,000 (for eligible
- Sign-on Bonuses up to $10,000 and Education Assistance (loan
payoff) up to $24,000 (for eligible positions)
Whether you are an experienced RN 'who's seen it all' or a nurse
working toward that, we invite you to join CHI Saint Joseph Health
today and experience nursing with us!
CHI Saint Joseph Health supports 5000 active employees, 8
hospitals, specialty clinics, and a Medical Group with more than
200 locations across Central and Eastern KY.
Learn more about CHI Saint Joseph Health's Awards and Recognitions
- Patience and focus to constantly monitor high acuity patients
- Proven ability to think and react quickly in critical or
- Medication evaluation, administration, and education specific
to the patient's custom care plan
- Facilitate education to patients and caregivers concerning
condition, treatment plan, and prevention (if appropriate)
- Actively participate in decisions affecting your practice
environment for excellence in delivering quality care to
- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited
- Active Registered Nurse Licensure in Kentucky (KY) or eNLC
licensure with multistate privileges in good standing
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Previous nursing experience in Med/Surg, Telemetry, Cardiac,
Emergency, or Critical Care service lines
Keywords: CHI Saint Joseph Health System, Lexington , RN Weekend Cardiac Progressive Care, Healthcare , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!