Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist - Outpatient
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: January 25, 2023
We offer Psychiatrists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Full-time and part-time available.
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Top compensation can exceed $326,000 - $367,000/year, no
- Sign-on bonus.
- Long Term Incentive Plan (Annual stock awards for eligible
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP, and more.
- Additional compensation for collaboration with mid-levels
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.Psychiatrists are a critical part of
our clinical team. We're seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in the state of Kentucky, BE/BC, unencumbered
- Experienced in both medication management and
- Experienced in working with children & adolescents or across
- Must reside within commutable distance of local clinic(s).
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and
communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day.
It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best
team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is
the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Child and Adolescent
Psychiatrists within our Lexington (Monarch), Frankfort,
Georgetown, and Lexington (Prosperous) offices in the greater
Lexington area, who are passionate about patient care and committed
to clinical excellence.
Please apply now or contact me directly:
Director, Practice Development
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services
focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for
children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental
health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its
500+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine
offering. The company employs over 5,000 psychiatrists,
psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed
therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at .
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Lexington , Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist - Outpatient, Healthcare , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!