Vascular Surgery Opportunity - Lexington, Kentucky!
Company: National Health Partners
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Surgery-Vascular opening in Lexington, Kentucky. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Join this large healthcare network.
The practice includes:
- Shared call currently of 1:8
- An Advanced Hybrid Surgery suite
- 6 Cardiac Cath. labs with peripheral interventional capabilities
are available for open scheduling.
- Current team performs all advanced Endovascular operations
including EVAR, Carotid Stenting and Peripheral Interventions.
- The practice has an ICAVL credited Vascular lab and a well
established vein practice.
- The group shares three P.A.s providing care in the hospital with
operative assist and patient care.
- The medical center is a leader in TAVI and a research site for
multiple post market trials.
- The surgeons enjoy a well established large referral base which
will assist a new member in rapid practice growth.
A competitive mgma salary, production bonus, full benefits and
retirement plan are offered.
Central Kentucky offers an enriched culture with multiple colleges
and universities in the greater Lexington area as well as many of
the finest restaurants, intriguing historical sites, and shopping
districts. In addition to its rich history in the equine industry,
this part of the country enjoys a true four season climate with
beautiful blue grass scenery. As important as its history of horse
racing, it's the bourbon capital of the world.
For more information please contact:
National Health Partners, Inc.
or email to: />
Keyphrases: surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, vascular surgery jobs,
vascular surgeon jobs, cardio vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric
vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric vascular surgery jobs, radiology
technician jobs, radiology technologist jobs, vascular jobs, echo
tech jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: National Health Partners, Lexington , Vascular Surgery Opportunity - Lexington, Kentucky!, Healthcare , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!