Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Fair Oaks Health and Rehabilitation
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Fair Oaks Health and Rehabilitation - NEW WAGE SCALE FOR
Pay $23.00 - $28.00 per hour depending on shift and experience!
BONUS- -$750 in 30 days; $750 in 60 days; $750 in 90 days with
Get Paid Daily!
Earn Quarterly Raises and increase your income by 1% a quarter or
4% a year!!!!
Fair Oaks Health and Rehabilitation is seeking compassionate,
customer-oriented LPN NURSES - to join our team!
Looking for Full Time 2nd shift and if you are looking for 12 hour
shifts we will accommodate!!!!!!
The Mission at Fair Oaks is "to enhance the life of every
individual we serve through passion for the quality of life." -That
includes you as a part of our family. - -
LPN Job Description:
- Provide bedside care to patients including personal hygiene
- Record the patients' vital signs (including blood pressure,
pulse, and respiratory rate)
- Collect patient's health information
- Relay information between patients, registered nurses, and
- Give oral medications and injections to patients
- Test a patient's blood sugar levels
- Urinary catheter insertion and care
- Wound care and dressing change
- Assist patients with personal hygiene
- Monitor for changes in patients
- Proper charting, documentation, and maintenance of patient's
- Asks questions when in doubt for clarification by the
- Acts as a role model for ancillary personnel.
- Maintains the confidentiality of the patient's clinical
- Exceptional staff training and customer service skills
- Compassionate and friendly demeanor
- Current LPN license in the state
- Up to date first aid and CPR certification
- At least one year of experience in a Long Term Care Setting
- Knowledge of Point Click Care preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Facility is an equal opportunity employer. The Facility does
not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap,
disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national
origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by
federal, state, and local laws. The Facility will also make
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made. A key
part of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity
regarding all terms and conditions of employment and in all aspects
of a person's relationship with the Facility including recruitment,
hiring, promotions, upgrading positions, conditions of employment,
compensation, training, benefits, transfers, discipline, and
termination of employment.
Keywords: Fair Oaks Health and Rehabilitation, Lexington , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Jamestown, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!