Rheumatology in Beautiful Lexington, KY - $150K Sign on Bonus/Retention (Physician )
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Rheumatology opening in Lexington, Kentucky. Job ID:
- Seeking a BC/BE Rheumatologist to join two full-time
Rheumatologists and an APRN in a busy 100% rheumatology practice in
- Clinic Rheumatology Department has an active dexa center,
infusion unit, and dedicated nursing staff.
- This is an exciting time to join a well-established
multi-specialty group poised for growth and expansion.
- Flexible schedule
- Experienced and dedicated multi-specialty peer network
Recruiter's InsightThe Community. This community is the Horse
Capital of the World and provides you with the amenities of a small
metropolitan area. Lexington is the home of the University of
Kentucky (UK), which enrolls more than 24,000 students. More Money
And Low Cost Of Living. Enjoy A Starting Salary Of Up To $60,000
More Than large metropolitan areas like Chicago, Denver and Boston,
Along With A Cost Of Living At Least 30% Lower. You Will Gain A
Significant Financial Advantage For Paying Off Student Loans,
Buying A Home, And Planning For Your Future. The Housing Market.
With A Mean Home Price Of $225,579, This 5-Bedroom, 3-Bath, 3,093
Sq Ft Home located in an amazing Tuscany neighborhood home awaits
you as you enter the 2-story foyer to the eye popping great room
with stunning coffer ceiling & fireplace. can be yours for
$459,900. Have The Perfect Blend Of Work-Life Balance. You'll Find
This Organization To Support A Good Work/Life Balance At A Caring,
Collaborative Environment Where Leadership Listens. About Employer.
This Employer Is Committed To It's Doctors And The Entire Employee
Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel
Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The
Community. Closest Major City
- 4 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- 72 miles to Louisville, KY
- 81 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- 153 miles to Indianapolis, IN Colleges and Universities
- There are 14 colleges within 50 miles of Lexington-Fayette
- Lexington is the home of the University of Kentucky (UK), which
enrolls more than 24,000 students and was established in 1865. UK
is home to 16 major colleges including schools of medicine, law,
engineering, arts and sciences, and business.
- Lexington Community College is located on the campus of the
University of Kentucky.
- Transylvania University is a small four-year institution
affiliated with the Christian Church; it was established in
- Within a 40-mile radius are Eastern Kentucky University and
seven other colleges: Asbury, Berea, Centre, Georgetown, Kentucky
State, Midway, and Southeastern Christian Junior. Together they
award undergraduate and advanced degrees in a full range of fields,
including medicine, law, engineering, economics, architecture, and
library science. Recreation
- A rejuvenated downtown features Triangle Park, a
1.5-million-acre oasis of pear trees and cascading waterways; Gratz
Park historic area; Victorian Square, an entire city block of
restored turn-ofthe-century buildings transformed into fine shops;
and Dudley Square, a renovated 1800s schoolhouse with a craft
center and restaurant.
- One of Lexington's best-known attractions is Kentucky Horse
Park, a 1,200-acre tribute to the animal that makes the area
- The Lexington History Museum (free admission), Lexington's
newest attraction, is housed in the beautiful old Fayette County
Courthouse (circa 1900). Inaugural exhibits include a timeline of
the area's history, a photographic study of Lexington's African
American community and a special display of the IBM Selectric
Typewriter, once produced locally.
- Perryville Battlefield in nearby Perryville, Kentucky is the
site of Kentucky's bloodiest, and most important, Civil War
- Henry Clay's twenty-room mansion, Ashland, is furnished with
Clay family heirlooms and set on 20 acres of woodland and formal
- Lexington has more than a dozen major shopping centers,
including modern indoor malls that feature both large department
stores and smaller specialty shops.
- Turfland Mall has department stores and retail shops, and
Fayette Mall is the second-largest mall in Kentucky with more than
- The Shops at Lexington Center is convenient to downtown and the
convention center. The city also offers plenty of boutique and
specialty shopping areas.
- Clay Avenue Shops are a collection of stores in a former
turn-of-the-century residential neighborhood. Victorian Square and
Dudley Square are historic, renovated areas in the downtown with
restaurants, fashions and Kentucky/Appalachian handicrafts. Chevy
Chase Village is a thriving and eclectic mix of shops near the
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Lexington , Rheumatology in Beautiful Lexington, KY - $150K Sign on Bonus/Retention (Physician ), Healthcare , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!