RN - Nicholasville
Company: CHI Saint Joseph Jessamine
Posted on: May 27, 2023
We are offering up to $25,000 Sign-On Bonus in addition to a $24,000 Student Loan Payback for those who meet the eligibility requirements.
Saint Joseph Jessamine RJ Corman Ambulatory Care Center is a department of Saint Joseph Hospital and a member of CHI Saint Joseph Health. Saint Joseph Jessamine is Jessamine Countys first and only full-service 24/7 emergency room. Also available: diagnostic imaging lab services workplace care physical rehabilitation and physician offices. CHI Saint Joseph Health supports 5000 active employees 8 hospitals specialty clinics and a Medical Group with more than 200 locations across Central and Eastern KY. CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health in 2019. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
JOB SUMMARY / PURPOSE
Provides nursing care according to the nursing process, including assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementing and evaluating. Implements appropriate nursing care interventions. Administers medications and treatments in accordance with physician orders and established nursing policies and procedures. Care provided is based on defined standards of patient care and nursing evidence-based practice.
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assumes responsibility for acquiring knowledge and skills necessary for patient care in the identified practice setting.
2. Performs assessment and analyzes patient problems and conditions using critical decisioning to determine need for standard, urgent or emergent interventions.
3. Implements and/or modifies plan of care using assessment data, standards of care and evidence based practice inclusive of nursing care coordination, appropriate patient and family education, and discharge planning. Facilitates interdisciplinary partnership in patient care.
4. Integrates ethical provisions in nursing practice and delivers care in a manner that preserves and protects patient autonomy, dignity and rights.
5. Administers medications, IV therapy, and treatments in compliance with policies and procedures.
6. Evaluates progress towards attainment of desired patient outcomes.
7. Demonstrates effective on-going observations and reassessment of patient/family and their response to the interventions and changes in condition.
8. Documents assessments and interventions in accordance with hospital policy and standards of care.
9. Utilizes resources appropriately and follows facility guidelines for documentation and charging of medical supplies and equipment.
10. Assigns or delegates tasks to designated support personnel based on needs and conditions of the patient, complexity of the task, predictability of the outcome and facility policy.
11. Collaborates with new employees and peers to support orientation, training and development opportunities. Supports the profession of nursing through support for nursing student clinical activities, as appropriate.
12. Other duties as assigned.
Required Education for Staff Job Levels Current RN license in the State of Kentucky, BSN preferred. New hire RN's have 2 years from hire date to enroll in BSN program and it must be completed within 5 years of hire.
Required Licensure and Certifications Current RN license in the State of Kentucky. BLS required.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
Keywords: CHI Saint Joseph Jessamine, Lexington , RN - Nicholasville, Healthcare , Nicholasville, Kentucky
here to apply!