Job #409 - Internal Medicine Physician - Lexington, Kentucky
Company: GreenLife Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: March 16, 2019
JOB TITLE:----Internal Medicine PhysicianOVERVIEW:Ready for a change? We have an excellent, full time opportunity available for a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join our busy practice in Lexington, Kentucky. The focus is on providing the absolute highest level of quality patient care and the staff is team oriented to work with. A great mentoring environment is provided and a healthy work/life balance is encouraged.DETAILS:
- Competitive salary guarantee
- Potential production-driven quarterly bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package includes health and dental insurance, employee and dependent life coverage, 401k, short and long-term disability, long-term care, vacation and CME time, CME stipend and a flexible spending account
- Plenty of room for professional growth and advancement
- Physician owned/partnership track
- Outpatient opportunity with limited office call
- Call schedule consists of phone call only and is shared on a rotational basis with other physicians in the group
- Weekend and holiday call is rotated equally
- The average daily patient volume per provider is 15 --- 25
- Some of the in-office capabilities include lab, x-ray, ABI, PFT, EKG, Holter monitor and CT
- Loan forgiveness / retention bonus
- Excellent payer mix
- Specialists visit the facility regularly to offer specialty services including: cardiology, gastroenterology, neurology, rheumatology and urology
- Echocardiogram and Carotid Doppler testing capability once per weekQUALIFICATIONS:
- All Physicians must be BC/BE
- Unrestricted Kentucky medical license (or eligible)THE PRACTICE:
- Founded in 1920, this clinic is the largest and oldest medical group in Central and Eastern Kentucky offering 30 specialties
- The clinic cares for more than 2,000 patients daily and 600,000 patients annually
- 200 providers and 1,000 staff are employed
- 25 locations throughout Central Kentucky for advancement and relocation opportunitiesCOMMUNITY ATTRACTIONS:
- Lexington is the second-largest city in Kentucky with a population of approximately 300,000 and is known as the ---Horse Capital of the World---.
- Located in the heart of the Bluegrass, white fences line the countryside and stately horse farms house some of the world---s greatest thoroughbred horses.
- Lexington is home to the Kentucky Horse Park, historic Keeneland Racetrack and the Red Mile race course and is an active university town --- home to the University of Kentucky and Transylvania University.
- With something to offer for everyone, from sports to fine arts and a variety of worship centers, Lexington is home to many thriving organizations including a professional orchestra, philharmonic, two ballet companies, professional theatre, museums, choral organizations and the historic Lexington Opera House.
- Providing an excellent place to raise your family, Lexington offers a wide variety of public and private schools, which are ranked among the top third of schools nationwide.
- Lexington plays an integral part in the region as the leading medical and commercial center, creating a healthy economical climate with low unemployment and cost of living.
- The city is strategically located at the intersection of Interstates 64 and 75 and is approximately 60 miles from Louisville, Kentucky and Cincinnati, Ohio
- The local airport offers more than 80 daily flights to major cities throughout the country--Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a New York based healthcare recruitment agency, matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private practices.If you would like to learn more about other opportunities we offer, please call our office: (800) 608-4025 or submit your Resume/CV to us.
Keywords: GreenLife Healthcare Staffing, Lexington , Job #409 - Internal Medicine Physician - Lexington, Kentucky, Healthcare , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!