Excellent Family Medicine Opportunity in Large Multi-Specialty Group P
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Job ID: 5656Practice Details
- Seeking full-time BC/BE Family Medicine physicians to join very
busy primary care practices.
- Outpatient opportunities with phone call only.
- The average daily patient volume per provider is 15-25.
- Existing patient base
- Excellent payer mix
- Physician owned / Partnership track
- Excellent specialty care partners Recruiter's InsightThe
Community. This community is the Horse Capital of the World and
provides you with the amenities of a small metropolitan area.
Lexington is the home of the University of Kentucky (UK), which
enrolls more than 24,000 students. More Money And Low Cost Of
Living. Enjoy A Starting Salary Of Up To $60,000 More Than large
metropolitan areas like Chicago, Denver and Boston, Along With A
Cost Of Living At Least 30% Lower. You Will Gain A Significant
Financial Advantage For Paying Off Student Loans, Buying A Home,
And Planning For Your Future. The Housing Market. With A Mean Home
Price Of $225,579, This 5-Bedroom, 3-Bath, 3,093 Sq Ft Home located
in an amazing Tuscany neighborhood home awaits you as you enter the
2-story foyer to the eye popping great room with stunning coffer
ceiling & fireplace. can be yours for $459,900. Have The Perfect
Blend Of Work-Life Balance. You'll Find This Organization To
Support A Good Work/Life Balance At A Caring, Collaborative
Environment Where Leadership Listens. About Employer. This Employer
Is Committed To It's Doctors And The Entire Employee Staff And
Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To
Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The
Community. Closest Major City
- 4 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- 72 miles to Louisville, KY
- 81 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- 153 miles to Indianapolis, IN Colleges and Universities
- There are 14 colleges within 50 miles of Lexington-Fayette
- Lexington is the home of the University of Kentucky (UK), which
enrolls more than 24,000 students and was established in 1865. UK
is home to 16 major colleges including schools of medicine, law,
engineering, arts and sciences, and business.
- Lexington Community College is located on the campus of the
University of Kentucky.
- Transylvania University is a small four-year institution
affiliated with the Christian Church; it was established in
- Within a 40-mile radius are Eastern Kentucky University and
seven other colleges: Asbury, Berea, Centre, Georgetown, Kentucky
State, Midway, and Southeastern Christian Junior. Together they
award undergraduate and advanced degrees in a full range of fields,
including medicine, law, engineering, economics, architecture, and
library science. Recreation
- A rejuvenated downtown features Triangle Park, a
1.5-million-acre oasis of pear trees and cascading waterways; Gratz
Park historic area; Victorian Square, an entire city block of
restored turn-ofthe-century buildings transformed into fine shops;
and Dudley Square, a renovated 1800s schoolhouse with a craft
center and restaurant.
- One of Lexington's best-known attractions is Kentucky Horse
Park, a 1,200-acre tribute to the animal that makes the area
- The Lexington History Museum (free admission), Lexington's
newest attraction, is housed in the beautiful old Fayette County
Courthouse (circa 1900). Inaugural exhibits include a timeline of
the area's history, a photographic study of Lexington's African
American community and a special display of the IBM Selectric
Typewriter, once produced locally.
- Perryville Battlefield in nearby Perryville, Kentucky is the
site of Kentucky's bloodiest, and most important, Civil War
- Henry Clay's twenty-room mansion, Ashland, is furnished with
Clay family heirlooms and set on 20 acres of woodland and formal
- Lexington has more than a dozen major shopping centers,
including modern indoor malls that feature both large department
stores and smaller specialty shops.
- Turfland Mall has department stores and retail shops, and
Fayette Mall is the second-largest mall in Kentucky with more than
- The Shops at Lexington Center is convenient to downtown and the
convention center. The city also offers plenty of boutique and
specialty shopping areas.
- Clay Avenue Shops are a collection of stores in a former
turn-of-the-century residential neighborhood. Victorian Square and
Dudley Square are historic, renovated areas in the downtown with
restaurants, fashions and Kentucky/Appalachian handicrafts. Chevy
Chase Village is a thriving and eclectic mix of shops near the
University. Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs,
family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Lexington , Excellent Family Medicine Opportunity in Large Multi-Specialty Group P, Healthcare , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!