Food Service Worker
Company: Crown Services, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
HIRING FOR FOOD SERVICE WORKER- $13.50 Will be responsible for
food preparation and delivery to the residents in a long-term care
facility. -Being hands-on in the cooking and preparing of entire
facilities meals. -Dishwashing. -General kitchen cleaning.
-Following healthy food handling protocol. DRESS CODE: Scrubs and
Slip Resistant shoes are required. Work hours 6:30 am-3:30 pm or
12:00 pm-8:30 pm M-F with alternating weekends. ***LONG-TERM CARE
FACILITY- REQUIRED TO WEAR MASK AT ALL TIMES. RAPID-TESTS ARE
REQUIRED DAILY IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN VACCINATED FOR COVID. Job
- Assist with food prep work
- Delivering food to residents
- Have an understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients,
equipment and procedures
- Knowledge of necessary regulations and safety standards for a
food service environment
- Utilize proper food handling procedures and food safety
- Ensure that all food items meet the required food quality
Keywords: Crown Services, Inc., Lexington , Food Service Worker, Hospitality & Tourism , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!