Channel Merchandising Manager, E-Commerce
Company: Galls LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Are you looking for a management career in Merchandising? Galls
has your opportunity! SummaryTo drive and optimize the
merchandising strategy and product assortment for Galls e-commerce
websites. Collaborate with Marketing/ecommerce to ensure proper
exposure across categories, imagery, copy, pricing, and promotional
details. Work cross-functionally with operations on the best
approach for planning and fulfillment of items featured. WHAT
- Develop a framework for capturing site merchandising analytics
and sales data to optimize online merchandise performance.
- Develop and drive performance metrics to assess products across
categories, customer segments, and brands.
- Closely collaborate with Brand/Category Managers to identify
gaps and areas of opportunities for products to be added or removed
- Collaborate with marketing/e-commerce team to identify and
recommend ways to improve the overall customer experience and
conversion rate for site navigation, product positioning, imagery,
and content, among others.
- Develop alignment with Inventory Management to ensure
appropriate delivery and availability meets business requirements
along with sales and margin targets.
- Develop, deploy, and manage a new Go-To-Market strategy that
increases our speed to market and ensures all parties are
- Effectively resolve competing priorities within the team and
- Closely align with Merchandising to assist with the management
of key brands within direct marketing for seasonal line reviews,
purchasing decisions, pricing strategy, as well as managing the
online promotional calendar and MAP holiday events.WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor s degree required
- At least 5-10 years of extensive product and sales analysis
and/or merchandising experience.
- Must be highly analytical; ability to read and interpret
- Previous experience or affinity to the tactical / law
enforcement space is a plus.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, presentation, and
multi-tasking skills, and experience managing cross-functional
- Master in MS Office Excel
- Experience with Tableau preferred
- Strong confidence in decision-making
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced, structured
- High energy and an enthusiasm to learn and growWHAT TO SEND OUR
- Your resume, highlighting your education, experience, and
skillsGalls is an EEO/AA/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans
Employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment
process because of a medical condition or disability, please call
Human Resources at 859-###-#### with the nature of your
accommodation request and include the Galls location and the title
of the job opening. #corporateroles Associated topics: amazon,
data, design, digital marketing, ecommerce, front end, information
technology, online, site, website
Keywords: Galls LLC, Lexington , Channel Merchandising Manager, E-Commerce, Hospitality & Tourism , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!