Associate Retail Marketing Manager
Company: Tempur Sealy
Posted on: December 9, 2018
The Associate Retail Marketing Manager will serve as one of the primary contacts for Tempur Sealy's Sales Team, enabling the successful execution of the Retail Marketing vision and strategies. This role is responsible for developing and capturing scalable best practices that elevate our brands at retail, increase retailer advocacy and deliver savings over time. Point of Purchase Materials Development and Deployment
- Measure, monitor and optimize POP development and deployment process.
- Execute deployment for national and customer specific POP materials to support product launches and in-store experiences.
- Lead projects to ensure effective delivery on-time and on-budget.
- Work cross-functionally [Brand Management, Brand Activation, Sales Planning, Sales, In-store Experience, Training and Vendors] to create materials supporting new product launches.
- Provide reporting to Marketing and Sales Leadership. Supplier & Inventory Management
- Forecast POP demand and manage inventory -- including resolving inventory shortages, expedite requests or cancellations.
- Direct suppliers to drive new capabilities, maintain high level of service and deliver cost savings.
- Coordinate periodic business reviews with POP vendors and other business partners. Sales & Customer Marketing Team Support
- Oversee development of materials and communication supporting national consumer promotions
- represent Retail Marketing in Promo Core Team
- manage development of advertising assets used by retailers (briefing, guidelines, creative review and deployment to asset library for widespread access)
- communication of event details and guidelines to Marketing and Sales teams
- Evaluate, socialize, maintain, communicate and enforce company advertising policies.
- Support Customer Marketing Managers in efforts to evolve, package, deploy and scale turnkey marketing solutions [print, TV, digital] for all customers.
- Review and critique/approve retailer advertisement submissions from external agencies.
- Capture and share Retail Marketing best practices with the sales team and customers. Budget Management
- Manage budget, forecasting and accruals.
- Monitor and report on spending to produce planned results.
- Manage the allocation of inventory and non-inventory classifications and grouping.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of Accounts Payable processing. Critical Competencies:
- High business acumen, strong analytical skills and the ability to make decisions holistically with a solid understanding of financial implications.
- Solves problems by identifying and creating solutions. Able to create structure/process where needed but can also navigate new and uncertain situations to deliver desired result.
- Completes tasks accurately and on time.
- Very strong ability to prioritize, make tough calls and execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and professionalism always.
- Established record as a team player who will keep TSI interests top of mind in all decision making.
- Natural ability to adapt personal style to influence situations.
- Maintains a sense of urgency. Looks for effectiveness/efficiency gains. Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Tempur Sealy, Lexington , Associate Retail Marketing Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!