Company: Tiffany & Co.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
* Work safely at all times by consistently following safe work
procedures for your position, as well as all safety procedures
required at your worksite.
* Maintain a well-organized work space consistent with 6S standards
and promptly report all incidents and safety issues to your
supervisor and/or manager.
* Work closely with individual craftspeople to provide guidance,
answer questions and supply training on all styles and techniques
used in the department.
* Communicate with Manager - Manufacturing, Engineering and New
Product Coordinator on all issues pertaining to the shop and work
together to find training solutions in a timely manner.
* Work in any Production role as required.
* Vast knowledge of all jewelry manufacturing skills, with heavy
emphasis in fine, engagement, and statement products.
* Able to learn and train others in TCO techniques and quality
levels, including techniques, placements, specific tools, and
layouts that pertain to jewelry manufacturing.
* Ability to communicate with all levels on a daily basis is
* Presentation skills are essential as training programs and
seminars will require lecturing and demonstrations on jewelry
* Work especially close with trainees to ensure they are ready to
move to the next level in a specific timeframe.
* Wide knowledge of all diamonds, metals and surfaces used in the
jewelry manufacturing process is vital.
* Able to work in a manufacturing environment meeting production
and quality expectations
* 3-5 years of jewelry manufacturing experience.
* Ability to Multi Task using Hi Def camera video equipment,
provide instruction and perform any and all aspects of jewelry
* Strong Computer skills including Microsoft office specifically
Excel and Power Point
* High School Diploma/Equivalent
* Degree in Design/Technical school preferred
* Detail oriented
* Strong organizational skills
* Some experience preferred in design layout utilizing system
* Ability to work non-standard hours during peak business periods
including training activities on all shifts
* Ability to write and document processes / work instructions
Keywords: Tiffany & Co., Lexington , Trainer-Production/Manufacturing, Human Resources , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!