Aviation Training Supervisor DL Ramp - $15.75/Hr **Flight Privileges Offered**
Company: Unifi Aviation, LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Essential Functions / Key Responsibilities
- Conducts training classes to ensure that Unifi employees are
properly trained on all relevant tasks.
- Ensures that current training curriculums and supporting
training materials are up to date and the training resources are
available to complete all required training.
- Ensures that all required record retention is being completed
per company guidelines.
- Updates and administers the automated training record keeping
- Audits Training records and appropriately resolves any
- Assists in determining training needs within the station.
- Prepares reports for distribution detailing training activity
and/or training areas that require improvement or correction.
- Actively partners with Operations scheduling to ensure new
hires are placed on the master schedule and are provided clear
- Performs other related duties as assigned within the
appropriate skill and experience capabilities expected for this
- Must be a local (in-state) resident.
- Valid In-State Driver's License.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined
by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must complete ramp and SIDA training to obtain airport
authority identification security.Experience:
- Two+ years of relevant experience. Must be open minded and
ready to work as part of a detail-oriented team.Knowledge, Skills &
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.Preferred
- High School diploma or GED.Experience:
- Four+ years of relevant experience.Knowledge, Skills &
- Able to communicate information and instructions verbally
and/or via radio equipment.
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to create a passionate
and efficient workforce.
- Ability to apply creative solutions that have a positive impact
- Excellent presentation skills.Working ConditionsWork Schedule:
- You will need to have flexibility to work a variety of shifts,
including nights, weekends, holidays and overtime. We operate in a
shift bid environment.Work Environment:
- Must be aware and alert for moving vehicles and
- Must be able to lift / carry / push / pull and move items of 70
pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights
of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces.
- Must be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a
frequent basis and for extended periods.
- Must be able to work in cramped or high places.
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jet way
- Supervision experience preferred.Legal
- Unifi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.ExperiencePreferred
- Aviation LeadershipEducationPreferred
- High School or betterLicenses & CertificationsRequired
- Driving LicenseBehaviorsPreferred
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to
take on more responsibility
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability
to set your own schedule and goals
Keywords: Unifi Aviation, LLC, Lexington , Aviation Training Supervisor DL Ramp - $15.75/Hr **Flight Privileges Offered**, Human Resources , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!