Technical and Desktop Support Specialist
Company: Frost Brown Todd LLC
Posted on: October 19, 2020
Frost Brown Todd LLC, a regional law firm of 1000+ legal
professionals and staff in thirteen offices located primarily
throughout the Midwest, is currently searching for a Technical and
Desktop Support Specialist to join our Lexington Office.Job
- Candidate must have at least a 2-year certificate or degree
from a college or technical school and a minimum of 3 years of
- Candidate should have knowledge of Windows 10, Microsoft Office
365, and be familiar with or attend training on other required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds individually, and the ability
to crawl under a desk in order to service computers.
- Ability to work on call-support on a designated weekends
throughout the year.
- Must have high degree of professionalism when interacting with
internal and external clients.Job Duties
- Work closely with other members of the Applications and Support
teams to resolve technical issues.
- Provide second-tier help desk support by phone, desk side
- Responsible for setting up equipment, i.e., hardware, printers,
telephones and peripherals.
- Closely track information associated with the distribution of
laptops, printers, and mobile devices from the Firm's loaner pools.
This individual will follow proper procedures to protect the Firm's
investment in these devices.
- Responsible for assisting with daily audio-visual setups and
checkout of laptops and other equipment, as requested.
- Provide expert telephone support to our internal clients;
troubleshooting a variety of software, hardware and network issues
to point of resolution or escalation.
- Log internal client's calls, maintain records and capture final
solutions in the Firm's online ticketing system.
- Route calls to the appropriate group for resolution in
accordance with established escalation procedures, and provide
status reports to internal client throughout the life of an
- Will be called upon to assist with familiarizing employees with
the firm's computer systems, software, and phone system.
- Consistently deliver high quality support in a timely manner to
meet internal and external client needs.
Frost Brown Todd is fully committed to equality of opportunity in
all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Frost Brown Todd to
provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national or
ethnic origin, military status, veteran status, age, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information,
physical or mental disability or any other protected status.Frost
Brown Todd offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits
package, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and
401k/profit sharing retirement plans.
Keywords: Frost Brown Todd LLC, Lexington , Technical and Desktop Support Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!