Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a IS-System Admin-UNIX for our
client in the IT Services domain. We value our professionals,
providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the
opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client
is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Location: Georgetown, KY/ Zip Code: 40324
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: IS-System Admin-UNIX
Role Description: The IS-System Admin-UNIX would need to have at
least 5 years of experience.
- UNIX server build, test and implementation.
- Supports scanning and performs remediation.
- Establishes standard configuration and image for servers and
standard security settings.
- Deploys policy, procedures, and patches.
- 3-5 year(s) experience with HPUX and IBM Power VM in an
- 1-3 year(s) experience with LINUX.
- Redhat preferred but not required.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP protocol and networking in general
- Experience with UNIX to NT connectivity tools is beneficial.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools (i.e. Excel, Word)
- Experience with Visio is a plus.
- 24 x 7 on call support is required.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: N/A
Recruiter Name: Preeti Sharma
Recruiter Phone: 412 436 0333 (Ext: 2304)