Company: Leidos Holdings Inc.
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Description Job Description: Leidos is a Fortune 500 company
aimed at embracing and solving some of the world's most pressing
challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world
safer, healthier and more efficient. Our Civil Group offers an
array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy,
logistics and engineering professionals. Driven by our talented
workforce, the Federal Energy, Environment and Commerce Operation
builds trust through an array of energy-related IT, environmental
science and engineering solutions to meet our customers' needs. Key
- Large Infrastructure
- Mission Support
- Digital Modernization
- Command & Control
- Mission Applications
- Environmental Science
- Nuclear Security
- Engineering Services Leidos has an exciting and rewarding
opportunity for a Systems Administrator to work independently with
minimal supervision providing systems administration for the
Infrastructure and Deactivation & Remediation contractors at the
Paducah site as well as the DOE site office.
- Must Be Willing To Work Onsite in Paducah* The ideal candidate
- Provide primary support and management of the IT server
infrastructure and hosted systems.
- Support first-tier technical staff with the resolution of more
complex issues related to software tools, applications, databases,
and system access.
- Analyze and resolve hardware and software problems for end
users, with primary emphasis on server-related issues.
- Provide troubleshooting support for IT staff.
- Recommend hardware and software solutions to meet end user and
- Support Cyber Security compliance and audit preparation in
coordination with the Cyber Security Team.
- Support other duties as assigned. Basic Qualifications
- Must have ability to obtain a DOE Q security clearance
(Requiring US citizenship)
- Must be able to relocate to Paducah, Kentucky Generally
requires a B.A. or B.S. from an accredited university with emphasis
in computer science AND two years directly applicable experience in
areas listed in Essential Duties and Responsibilities OR minimum of
seven years equivalent experience with four or more of the
technical categories listed below.
- VMware View, vCenter 6.5, vSphere 6.5
- Veeam Backup & Replication, Disaster recovery/contingency
- Nutanix, SAN storage systems,
- Microsoft Server Operating System (OS) (Server 2012 r2, Server
2016, Server 2019)
- DFS Namespace and Replication, Print services, Active
Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Microsoft Certificate Authority, SSL certificates, KMS
- Exchange, Skype for Business Server, SharePoint 2016, Office
- Microsoft System Center, Patch management, OS deployments
- PRTG or WhatsUpGold monitoring solutions Preferred
- MCP, MCSE, VMware VCP preferred.
- Preferred candidates will have 3 years of related experience
Leidos is growing! Connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook. We
value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with
competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training,
work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a
diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos
was ranked as one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" by the
Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year. External
Referral Bonus: Ineligible Potential for Telework: No Clearance
Level Required: Other Clearance Travel: No Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Shift: Day Requisition Category: Professional Job Family:
Systems Administration Pay Range: About Leidos Leidos is a Fortune
500 information technology, engineering, and science solutions and
services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in
the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health
markets. The company's 39,000 employees support vital missions for
government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston,
Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30
billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more
information, visit www.Leidos.com. Pay and Benefits Pay and
benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we
craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work
we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive
compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid
Leave and Retirement. More details are available here. Securing
Your Data Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related
information at any part of the employment application process. And
Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent
from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting
to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any
other personal information, please report the email to [email
protected]. Commitment to Diversity All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race,
ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or
mental disability, medical condition, genetic information,
pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic
partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
Keywords: Leidos Holdings Inc., Lexington , Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!