Field Service Technician
Company: ERS Wireless (Emergency Radio Service, LLC.)
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Electronics Field Service Technician for Wireless Voice, Data and
- -Must be team-focused with a passion to meet customer needs and
- -Provide Electronics Field Service for Wireless Voice, Data and
Video products such as the latest Motorola Digital radio technology
for both mobile and fixed applications and Avigilon Video and
Access Control for Government, Large Enterprise, Healthcare,
Education and Commercial customers
- Provide service call support for our customers equipment by
replacing defective components through standard troubleshooting
- -Use the following test equipment to configure, stage, and
diagnose electronic problems within various communications systems:
Computer, Communication System Analyzer, O-scope, Tone Generator,
Watt Meter, Cable Testers, Antenna Sweep Gear, Multi-meter, Tone
and Probe Kit, and Test Set
- -Work with customer to determine deadlines, urgency, timeline,
and schedule for completing repairs or system implementations.
- Practice safe, basic housekeeping techniques in all work areas
per OSHA guidelines
- Certified Electronics Technician Certification (CET) from ETA -
preferred not required.
- -Associates or Bachelors in Electronic Engineering Technology or
- -2+ Years' experience and training regarding the configuration,
installation and testing of Motorola two-way radio equipment
including Astro P25 Systems, MOTOTRBO Systems, MCC7500/5500
Dispatch Consoles, Avigilon Video and Access Control, and R56
Grounding Standards or experience and training on other similar
communication systems in which the same RF theory applies.
- -Ability to interpret schematics, blueprints, and diagrams.
- -Experience installing vehicular communication systems such as
two-way radios, camera systems, mobile data systems, modems, lights
and sirens, GPS systems, and consoles in various types of
- -Possess a thorough understanding of RF Systems and Networking
design and trouble shooting.
- -Have a mechanical aptitude and ability to use various types of
hand and power tools.
- -Ability to complete reports and documentation associated with
- -Must have valid driver's license.
- -Ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
About ERS Wireless
Our customers are police officers, firefighters, healthcare staff,
teachers, and skilled tradesmen- to name a few, and every day they
rely on the wireless technologies we provide to ensure they can
communicate clearly. Whether it is an everyday situation or an
emergency, we help customers have the peace-of-mind that the right
information gets to the right person at the right time.
At ERS Wireless, we represent the best wireless voice, data, and
video products in the industry and help customers improve
efficiency while increasing safety with the systems we design. For
over 70 years, we have been serving customers in vertical markets
such as agriculture, construction, educations, fire & EMS, 9-1-1
dispatch centers, law enforcement, hospitality, manufacturing,
service companies, transportation, and utility.
We employ over 150 talented individuals throughout Indiana,
Kentucky, and Illinois. Our employees enjoy competitive wages based
on experience, paid holidays, paid time off, 401K options, and
medical/dental insurance. Most importantly, where ERS Wireless is a
third-generation, family-owned company we value the importance of
family, while also offering the stability of a large company. If
you are interested in a career that is rewarding and offers
opportunities for personal growth, you should join our team!
ERS Wireless is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: ERS Wireless (Emergency Radio Service, LLC.), Lexington , Field Service Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Stanford, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!