Company: Alliance of Professionals & Consultants
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Job Description We are actively seeking a talented Senior Technical Architect - .Net application to work at our client's location in Lexington, KY. This is a six month contract with potential for extension.Job Overview:We are seeking an experienced hands-on Technical Architect for improving and optimizing a .NET application using AngularJS UI against SQL Server database. The qualified candidate will collaborate with existing Avenu software team members, other cross-functional teams, vendors, and client to provide technical direction, interpretation, and alternatives to a technically viable best-fit solution for a high-performing statewide application.Key Responsibilities:
- Design and review end-to-end solution architecture of .NET software applications and products
- Improve Data Models, Optimize databases, Optimize front end application designs across different clients / projects / platforms
- Conceptualize or Design the best fit solution or tool against the requirements.
- Evaluate and lead work with vendors, development team, and client
- Design applications to improve overall system performance – database, UI, backend application, middleware, and interfaces for a statewide application.
- Provide technical support and training of an organization’s IT personnel to ensure high level of business performance
- Carry out assessments to identify operational limitations and gaps in functional coverage
- Develop proper documentation of software design, complex architectural concepts, and develop processes in order to produce appropriate procedures for application use.Requirements:
- 6+ years of experience as an Application\Solution Architect.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science.
- Broad and deep knowledge of multiple IT technology domains including software development languages and platforms, infrastructure platforms, data management and database technologies, networking technologies, and security framework.
- Expertise in front end and back end application design in .NET, Angular UI, REST webservices, micro service.
- Extensive expertise with Agile-Scrum methodologies.
- Expertise in Data Modelling – both relational data modelling for transactional applications and dimensional data modelling for analytical applications
- Expertise in relational databases – SQL Server and Oracle
- Extensive experience in performance tuning especially tuning complex queries, procedure and indexing strategies.
- Ability to learn business concepts quickly and communicate to both technical and non-technical individuals
- Skilled in abstracting complex business problems in order to come up with a technical solution
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Leadership skills to provide technical direction to the development team, client, and management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled in successfully navigating organizational issues, constraints and concerns and facilitating discussions to come up with acceptable technical solutions in order to solve problems for stakeholders.
- Extensive performance tuning skills.Job Requisition # 28604APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!Meet APCCompany – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employeesAPC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity for longevity, working with our premier fortune 100 clients. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.Company DescriptionMeet APCAlliance of Professionals & Consultants, Inc. (APC), is an award-winning, ISO 9001:2015 certified business in operation since 1993. Its focus is finding & placing top IT, engineering, energy, and other highly skilled talent. Additionally, APC offers a full suite of contract labor-related business solutions for mid- to large-sized companies. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC, the Native American-owned company has satellite offices throughout the US, with Professionals currently engaged on assignments in 38 US states and six countries abroad.APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.
Keywords: Alliance of Professionals & Consultants, Lexington , Technical Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!