Senior Software Engineer
Posted on: January 16, 2019
THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management. #LI-POST
OpenText Exstream is a vibrant software development organization that provides a multichannel customer communication management (CCM) solution that is proven to improve the customer experience and make customer interactions more profitable. It allows business users to create the communications for connected customer journeys using the delivery formats and channels customers prefer including email, web and mobile.
We are looking for talented, experienced software engineers to join and lead the OpenText Exstream Product Development organization. In this role you will have the opportunity to make significant decisions that contribute to either our highly successful Customer Communication Management suite of software or some of our new cloud-based products that will be released to the marketplace over the next few months. You will work across the entire software lifecycle of these products from design, to development, and through release using a variety of languages. We are an agile development team with close cooperation across development, quality assurance, documentation, and project management. If you have a passion for technology and like the idea of developing products that are industry leaders, you could be a good fit.
You are great at:
* Loving technology at all levels: architecture, design, implementation, test, and deployment.
* Delivering high quality software that is scalable, high-performing, and robust.
* Contributing to the matching of tasks to the strengths of team members.
* Determining the key aspects of a project and prioritizes efforts towards those goals.
* Decomposing work into tasks that can be completed in days rather than weeks or months as a part of Scrum s framework.
* Writing thorough tests for all software that is developed.
What it takes:
* Minimum of ten years of experience developing solutions. Leadership experience is a bonus.
* Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, information systems or related fields.
* Familiarity with designing and developing distributed and/or cloud based solutions.
* Familiarity with services provided by cloud technologies like AWS and Azure.
* Flexibility to move across different languages, technologies, and frameworks.
* Proven history of learning and implementing new technologies under pressure.
* Passion for technology.
* Must thrive in new product environments those that frequently change and have time constraints.
* Must love to ship products and all of the pressure associated with it not just work on software.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com
Keywords: OpenText, Lexington , Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Lexington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!